• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JustlThelWorst's MCSG Story

You like my story?

• Yus!

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • No :c

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • It was okay.

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustlThelWorst

Diamond
Reaction score
JustlThelWorst's MCSG Story - One Year Anniversary
How it all started - Sumemer 2012
I did not have Minecraft at this time but I did on Xbox. One night I was browsing youtube on xbox and found Minecraft Hunger Games, I heard my friend talking about it so I watched it. I watched Paul Soares first and was really amazed of how fun it looked. After watching him, I watched many different youtuber's perspective. Later that summer my friends and I started making a map so we could play.

Being Introduced to MCSG
So probably sometime in November I was on youtube and found Minecraft Finest, I watched a few of their vidoes and soon that became an everyday thing. Not really knowing anything about minecraft on the PC I didn't really think about getting it.

Getting Minecraft - February
One Friday I came home from school and said I was getting minecraft, it was pretty random. Now, I had to pick a name, it took me a while and I had no idea. Never playing minecraft on the computer before, I imagined myself being terrible(I was awful) so I came up with my name, terrible but oh well. To sort of separate it, I put the l's.

Playing MCSG - February
After I got my account I went to a Minecraft Finest video and found a link to the servers page, first I made my forum account. After that I went to the servers page and typed in the ip. I joined a game as a spectator, the game was on SG4. I watched the game and looked at the controls and options. After getting kicked out of a few games, I finally made it into the game. My first game was on SG2. I went to corn, got nothing and was walking out of corn into the street and there was a guy there with a stone sword and he killed me. I played throughout the day, never won, but did make it to deathmatch. I was getting a little better each, playing a lot. I was never terrible at the survival games just PvP. The only person I teamed with in February was my irl friend occasionally. He was as bad as me.

First Win and Meeting People - March
Sometime in March, I'm not sure when, I got my first win. It was on SG4, there were 4 people left and somehow I had full iron and I was teamed with 1 of the of the other 3 people. My teammate and I killed one of the people and sent it to deathmatch. My teammate killed the other guy and I was there to cleanup with one or two hits. I won my first game, I was really happy and it took me a lot of games to win my first game. It didn't help that I was playing on a terrible desktop that got around 30 fps at best. (I had to quit for like 2 weeks onetime because an update came out and it made me get a constant 10fps.) I still remember the night when I got my 5th win on Solar Frost. A saturday night in March I was playing in March with less the 10 wins and someone asked if anyone wanted to team, this person was A7XRuler. He was a donor, being a noob I thought all donors had to be decent so I said I would team with him. However, he was terrible, just like me. Then one day after school I was on a Breeze Island game, and I made it to deatchmatch and I teamed with a guy. He 2v1ed easily, not suprising since I was horrible. In the lobby I called him bad or something and we sort of had a rivalry, this person was Twixisfuntoeat. I found him and his teammate xKillerx101 in games daily. I rivalry continued, me knowing I was bad I was pretty much joking around. Then one day he told me he wasn't going to hate anymore, I agreed and said I would do the same. I started teaming with them, they would always end up killing me in the end. After a little while of teaming, they asked me if I had skype I did and a few days later I added Twix. Then on a Saturday morning they added me to a call and I joined. It was a little awkward because the only people I ever really talked to online were my irl friends. We played and it was fun. I talked and played MCSG with them a good bit. They helped me get a little better. They were my first MC friends and I still talk with them every once in a while.

New Computer - April
After talking to Twix and Killer I decided I wanted a laptop on my birthday so I wouldn't have to be living room, I could rarely talk, and I would get better fps. Also, through them I met a lot of people, two being Jamie412 something and kabbey pretty good old friends. My laptop came sometime in April and it really improved my PvP. I was winning more games, but still winning solo was pretty hard. Sometime in April I got my 100th win.

It's been a great one year with MCSG, sadly I'm banned.

*I will be adding to this but I can't finish it all at one time, right now but I will finish it on the weekend.
*Sorry for any grammatical errors or spelling errors.

Last edited:

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aw, so sad about you getting banned.

Hope you get unbanned!!!

(these are the moments when my curiosity and nosiness drive me to wonder what happened.....)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
A reminder to anybody attempting to start hashtags or drama:

12. Do not interfere with issues between the staff and a specific player or group: Interfering with these issues could cause or intensify drama.

• This includes ban disputes, bans, arguments and other private issues.
14. Do not start drama: This is a community about gaming where the purpose is to have fun. Causing drama causes stress for others, makes the community look and feel bad and will not be tolerated.

• If you are unsure if what you plan to post or have posted will or can cause drama, message a staff member privately for approval.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember when I used to team with you and a7xRuler before back when I was absolutely terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci