• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

k thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
whenever I get killed I hear 5 people yell YES DIE STUPID DONATOR and continue to cuss me out this has happened all day today and im getting annoyed can donaters get the /ignore command or something to shut them up?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Just be aware that they are annoying little kids and that they don't know better. :eek:
I really appreciate people like you :)

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
Die stupid donator? You just have to consciously ignore everyone like that. I think they're just jealous that you actually have the ability to donate, help the server, and get into games when they can't! All you have to know is that you're better than them! They're nothing compared to you! And I appreciate the help you bring to the server for donating!

Solarstrife

Spectator
Reaction score
Just remember that most of us appreciate what you do. If it weren't for people like you, those losers calling you a "stupid donator" wouldn't even be able to play.

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
People just cuss you out cuz they got kicked before. Plus, I respect donors, you guys help out with the financial situation for this awesome place. And they're just immature kids

Dean

Career
Reaction score
There are steps you can take to help prevent this:

1. Report them with necessary evidence.
2. Simply ignore them, even though you can see their text. All they want is a reaction out of you, if they don't get one, their mission was a failure. This is bullying 101.

BUT always report them, as bullying is not tolerable.

Happy gaming
Dean - Mr_Lemon_Venom

Reaction score
Yeah report them, they don't do it to a mod for obvious reasons.

The (decent) community appreciates your donation and thanks you for it ^_^

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Think about it this way, they're only bullying you because they're jealous.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
They're jealous because they don't have the donor privileges.
I for one appreciate people like you.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
I realy dont care what they said I just want them to stfu lol it gets annoying im not getting upset
bout it.
Also this isnt bullying if they continue to do it it is but they just say it once they just trying to annoy me :p
Thanks for helping guys :D

Reaction score
I recommend instead of fpromotingq spiteful attitude on either side, we promote a closer and hopefully more proactive atmosphere instead. We're all friend here.

Sincerely,
Alex J. McGersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci