• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Kahos

Status
Not open for further replies.

xProDeath

Spectator
Reaction score

Co-Owner

-No bounty.
-No sponsor.
-Se aplican todas las reglas de MCSG.
-No objetos op como la espada encantada de Demons Breeze.
-2 Minutos de gracia.
-No nos responsabilizamos si algún jugador contrario pierde la conexión durante la CW.
-Si un hacker mata a alguien durante la CW no es NULA , tiene que matar al clan entero.
-Si se insulta o no se respeta a un jugador es advertencia, si se repite es DQ.
-Si se pega con la mano es una advertencia, a la segunda DQ con pruebas.
-Una CW se pospone solamente si es por una buena razón.
-Si se pega con la espada antes de los 28:00 es DQ.
-Solo mapas oficiales.
-No team randys.

Kahos - ExodusPVP : 5-4
ThePluckedEagles- Kahos: 3-5
Kahos-Aera: 5-1 ( Retirada)
Kahos-RektLife: 5-1 (No la Continuaron)
Kahos-Convicted: 5-2 ( Retirada)
Kahos-ExodusPVP:4-5(Derrota)

Last edited:

SucenGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN- SucenGamer
clan anterior: RektLife
skype and TS3: si
wins: 413
jugadas:3040
quiero entrar porque va e teer muchos futuro y hay gente muy buena (ghsot prolighter nixy adrianfire etcccccc....)

ExiPlayZ

Spectator
Reaction score
quiero entrar:
- Nombre: Ivan
- IGN: ExiPlayZ
- Nombre de Skype: ExiPlayZ
- Donor: Ninguno
- País: España
- Partidas ganadas: 8 (reset)
- Partidas jugadas: 32 (reset)
- Tus mejores aspectos en PvP: FNS y combos

- Clan anterior:
ZnixX ImperialPvP y muchos clanes mas pero que no importan por que son malos

Last edited:

jaimeAH9

Survivor
Reaction score
Nombre: Jaime
IGN: GoldenJaime
Nombre en skype: GoldenJaime
Pais: Español
Donnor: No pero alomejor
Partidas ganadas 171
Partidas Jugadas 589
Mis mejores aspectos: bow saber bastante
Clanes Anteriores: spectrum Oblivion 2.0 odinspvp y muchísimos más

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys, I don't recommend to you to clanwar this clan, as they try to get every cheap win they can, also if you win 1 round they are going to do everything that they can to get a redo,we played agaisnt them, and at the score of 1-2(Losing) They used their "suscribers" to kill us, they played without members been in the roster,(Proof of that) and they used more alts than members in the rounds,they agreed to our rules and when a redo came, they said no redo because we were playing by their rules,and finishing this, I want to say that HuzuniFTWnotToni is an alt of more than 5 banned users(for macors and hacks),and he published privates photos of me(Me irl) in public (social networks)to get a simple redo....
Very true :)

AdrianFireHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys, I don't recommend to you to clanwar this clan, as they try to get every cheap win they can, also if you win 1 round they are going to do everything that they can to get a redo,we played agaisnt them, and at the score of 1-2(Losing) They used their "suscribers" to kill us, they played without members been in the roster,(Proof of that) and they used more alts than members in the rounds,they agreed to our rules and when a redo came, they said no redo because we were playing by their rules,and finishing this, I want to say that HuzuniFTWnotToni is an alt of more than 5 banned accounts(for macors and hacks),and he published privates photos of me(Me irl) in public (social networks)to get a simple redo....
You say you do not recommend it for things I understand but do not tell that huzuniftwnottoni has more than 5 accounts banned for things when you have another.

Adri_

Tribute
Reaction score
You say you do not recommend it for things I understand but do not tell that huzuniftwnottoni has more than 5 accounts banned for things when you have another.
So, he can publish private photos, say my full name, insult me and try to demand me for ddosing him(When it is not true...) but I can't say that he is a banned alt.
Anyways I deleted that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci