• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Karma AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyPenguins

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:TinyPenguins
Past Clans: Never had one.
Past Bans (reason):
Why do you want to join KarmaAU: Cause all my friends are in a clan and i think i have what it takes! BTW I'm better then me stats
Wins/Games(New Stats):0 cause i never used to play MCSG

Mrshoeshoe

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: MrShoeShoe
Past Clans: You know xD
Past Bans (reason): None
Why do you want to join KarmaAU: Cause this clan has pretty good players and I think will get somewere
Wins/Games(New Stats):101/630

KarmaAU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Icyy_
Past Clans:Velocity
Past Bans (reason):no bans
Why do you want to join KarmaAU: Well u guys have great members teamwork and i would most defiantly want to join
Wins/Games(New Stats): (stats are quite bad cos i quit for a bit and siblings played on this account
You Have been Accepted for trial please add psycho.killer38 on skype to start your trial.

KarmaAU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:TinyPenguins
Past Clans: Never had one.
Past Bans (reason):
Why do you want to join KarmaAU: Cause all my friends are in a clan and i think i have what it takes! BTW I'm better then me stats
Wins/Games(New Stats):0 cause i never used to play MCSG
You Have been Accepted for trial please add psycho.killer38 on skype to start your trial.

KarmaAU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: MrShoeShoe
Past Clans: You know xD
Past Bans (reason): None
Why do you want to join KarmaAU: Cause this clan has pretty good players and I think will get somewere
Wins/Games(New Stats):101/630
You Have Been Accepted, please add psycho.killer38 on Skype to join the clan!!!

KarmaAU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Swegqlicious
Past Clans:Equable,#Pingarz,#Volocity
Past Bans (reason): No Bans.
Why do you want to join KarmaAU: I Want To Because This Clan Has Been Said To Be Really Good. An i Want to Be In a Good Clan And I Picked This One!
Wins/Games(New Stats): 64-866 (I Would Have Played ALOT More Games By The Time You Read This. (The Stats Are Bad But i Am Said To Be a Really Good PvPer)

Perserve_au

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Shnt
Past Clans:Cynnical, Sympathy
Past Bans (reason):none
Why do you want to join KarmaAU:Because it seem like a good clan and wanna get to know everyone in it.
Skype;Private PsychoKiller got it
Wins/Games(New Stats):legacy 350 new stats 120
Best weapon (Sword, Bow, FNS, Rod) /10:sword 10

Hqpe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Hqpe
Past Clans: EnzoGenesis, Exile, Vetrix, Rogue, Invertality
Past Bans (reason): only on badlion for "autoclicker" not hacking though.
Why do you want to join KarmaAU: Because it seems like a stable clan and thats all i really want to be put in cb's scrims have fun and be in the clan for a long time.
Wins/Games(New Stats): 128/590 and on alts and varies accounts on debug/legacy all up around 580/2800
Best weapon (Sword, Bow, FNS, Rod) /10: probably bow and rod im ok at fns and i jitter click some im decent at sword but im a bow spammer by heart.
Cheers, Hqpe.

KarmaAU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Shnt
Past Clans:Cynnical, Sympathy
Past Bans (reason):none
Why do you want to join KarmaAU:Because it seem like a good clan and wanna get to know everyone in it.
Skype;Private PsychoKiller got it
Wins/Games(New Stats):legacy 350 new stats 120
Best weapon (Sword, Bow, FNS, Rod) /10:sword 10
You Have been accepted for trial please message me on skype to start your trial

Last edited:

KarmaAU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Hqpe
Past Clans: EnzoGenesis, Exile, Vetrix, Rogue, Invertality
Past Bans (reason): only on badlion for "autoclicker" not hacking though.
Why do you want to join KarmaAU: Because it seems like a stable clan and thats all i really want to be put in cb's scrims have fun and be in the clan for a long time.
Wins/Games(New Stats): 128/590 and on alts and varies accounts on debug/legacy all up around 580/2800
Best weapon (Sword, Bow, FNS, Rod) /10: probably bow and rod im ok at fns and i jitter click some im decent at sword but im a bow spammer by heart.
Cheers, Hqpe.
You Have been accepted for trial please message me on skype to start your trial

Last edited:

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Hello, would you be interested in clan battling or scriming my clan sometime? If so, please add fataldoezmc on skype and contact me about it. You may also inbox me on the forums about it or reply to this post. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci