• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Katnerss Survival Games

Yeah, Yeah?

• Total voters

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Starting with a bow is a bad idea but the only weapon being a bow could make it more interesting if they are only found in chests. The fights at corn would also be awesome to see as u can sneak up and snipe them and hide behind trees and stuff.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
I think a lot of people want some new gametypes on these servers, so this is one i thought of. Basically, its very similar to MCSG, using the same maps, same chests etc. However, everyone starts with a bow and 10 arrows (or whatever everyone agrees is best). Basically, there would be no other weapons available to anyone, so no axes, swords, flint and steels, or ingots used to craft swords. Everything else would be the same, so good armor, cooked food, cake, gold apples, and arrows can be found in tier 2 chests. Raw food, flint, sticks, feathers, leather armor etc. found in tier 1 chests, just like in survival games. Arrow's in the chests may have to be increased as well.

Also there would have to be a small no shooting period for the first 5 secs of each game, so that teams don't target one player at the start of each game.

Like this idea? Please vote and post on this thread what you think
Well, I pretty much suggested basically the same thing. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/new-gametype.12892/#post-100765

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good idea! Maybe in tier 2 chests there would be enchanted bows. kinda like a iron sword to a diamond sword, there would be an upgrade in the better chests.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
How is this overpowered when everyone gets the same thing at the beginning? -_-

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
It's a cool idea, but I think it's too similar to the Survival Games and I doubt it'd get many players playing it as you'd like to have playing it, sorry :/

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
thats 2 OP, people would be shooting each other in the beginning and it wouldnt be cool, because your either gonna get shot getting the corn chests, or get nothing and run away
You didn't read the thread, it says that there's a no shooting period.

Personally this idea sounds awesome! Would turn the games into a crazy sniper cat and mouse kind of thing. I know the Admins are looking into some new gameplay styles, and I'm holding on to this suggestion! Great idea!

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually this is an awesome idea!!!!!! The players can start off at different parts of the map (Like 120 SG) and make there way to the cornocopia! There should be stone swords though, because the games would take to long. Face it, stone sword does less damage then 1 full power bow shot (Not taking enchantment damage) so it wouldn't hurt.

P.S. If you people actually want this idea implemented, they are archer games servers. Check them out-
ag1.playeoe.com
ag2.playeoe.com
ag3.playeoe.com
ag4.playeoe.com
ag5.playeoe.com

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually this is an awesome idea!!!!!! The players can start off at different parts of the map (Like 120 SG) and make there way to the cornocopia! There should be stone swords though, because the games would take to long. Face it, stone sword does less damage then 1 full power bow shot (Not taking enchantment damage) so it wouldn't hurt.

P.S. If you people actually want this idea implemented, they are archer games servers. Check them out-
ag1.playeoe.com
ag2.playeoe.com
ag3.playeoe.com
ag4.playeoe.com
ag5.playeoe.com
Wooden swords maybe. But make them quite rare, like tier 2 only perhaps

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ya. BTW, I can't seem to find tier 2 chests for breeze island :p You want to tell me somestuff :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci