• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Katy's Resignation Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
*salutes* you where a great mod, and you still are a great person, and guys are terrible creatures, you should never trust them. but seriously, hope you still stay around on the ts and stuff your an awsome person katy and i assume you will stay that way :3

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Now, being a girl on the internet has its highs, but some of the abuse I am given is unacceptable. I love some of the posts on my wall, the cheesy pick up lines, or compliments, I find it cute, and sometimes it makes my day but for example on Teamspeak, it really pulls me down. The comments I receive are often vulgar, and disrespectful. Calling me a catfish, or asking for inappropriate photos and rumours of me that people choose to believe that are clearly not true. But within gaming communities, we girls stand out, and I just find it tiring sometimes. You may say “Oh just ban them”, yes, but they never stop.
Perfectly stated. Sorry you went through that harassment as well. Hopefully those lows didn't outweigh all the other amazing things people have said about you ^-^

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Good job on prioritizing certain things over other things in life. :D

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Farewell to one of the only moderators I actually know the name of xD it's sad to see another oldy leave (althoguth idk why you have the 1year badge :0) and I remember talking to you a few times on ts. Good luck in life c:

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Farewell. Thanks for speaking to me back when I was waiting - good times. Hope we can still talk if you're up for it. :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's awful seeing another good moderator, and a great individual in general stepping down as a moderator or staff member in general. We wish you the best to come! ;-;

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
You were an outstanding staff member, and I would like to make that known. Thank you for all that you have done for the community. Also, good luck with whatever you wish to pursue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci