• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Keep the OLD voting system and the old maps!

What do you like more? The old maps+voting system or the new maps and voting systems?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
The system we changed to is a lot better. While you cant choose your favorite map all the time it adds some variety to what your about to play. There isn't as many people winning just becuase of a good chest route any more and it helps speed some games up with smaller maps and slow things down with bigger ones. Other then this it helps by not spamming the chat with 8 different map names and people going

"Vote 1
Vote 341141
Vote 32
Vote 234
Vote 99"

The system was put in for a reason, everyone was complaining about map 4 being too popular and overplayed. You guys got a chance to vote for what you wanted. This system won. You cant just go back on your votes after you've made them. Just ask for them to change it a little bit rather then making 20 posts about "Old voting system back NOW BLA BLA BLA". Maybe ask for 3 maps to choose from or even 4. That would be accepted a lot easier then going back to the old system.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
yes if there were 3 to choose would be better then 2 i like the new voting system cuz there was so much maps to choose from and i wanted to play all of them and didnt know what to vote for and yes breeze was winning all of them breeze is a good map but played it so much times now its boring

Justin Cuffaro

Spectator
Reaction score
look personally I like the new system. I mean before it was ALWAYS breeze island and personally I'm kind of sick of that map. The way the new system works (or will work once SG4 is removed as a permanent option) is that it allows for variety, so you never know which map your gonna play. Personally I'd prefer randomization, but I like finding a middle ground between voting and randomization.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
look personally I like the new system. I mean before it was ALWAYS breeze island and personally I'm kind of sick of that map. The way the new system works (or will work once SG4 is removed as a permanent option) is that it allows for variety, so you never know which map your gonna play. Personally I'd prefer randomization, but I like finding a middle ground between voting and randomization.
the maps that veraide made cannot be removed i think there the official maps

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
the maps that veraide made cannot be removed i think there the official maps
He means like instead of having SG4 as /v 1 no matter what, it will be randomized just like /v 2

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Everyone has an opinion, now I haven't had a chance to try the new stuff yet; but from what Chad says about it, I feel like it's a major step up from what we've had in the past.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally like the old voting system over the new because we can pick our own maps.

Vote in the poll! Also what 5 maps would you like including community maps.:D
I thought you where some newb who was insesitive to anyone but himself. (sigh of relief)

anyways heres my five

1. Sg1
2.Sg3
3.Kharmunrah
4.Terwan
5. random map that isn't already on this list (this list is in no particular order).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci