• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Keep the OLD voting system and the old maps!

What do you like more? The old maps+voting system or the new maps and voting systems?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
It is crap
And that is your opinion, don't state it as a fact, because it isn't. Others may like it, and others, not so much; just like it was when map 2 came out; a lot of people didn't enjoy it, and now, last time I checked, is in 1st place for favorite map in the game (See Chad's poll) so maybe if you give it some time, it might grow on you. :)

Skylord_Hubert

Survivor
Reaction score
no it will never grow on me

don't state it as a fact "that it will grow on me"

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
no it will never grow on me

don't state it as a fact "that it will grow on me"
Excuse me sir, but I never did state that as a fact, I said (key words are in CAPS) "so MAYBE if you give it some time, it MIGHT grow on you." I don't see why I try and have a civil conversation with people on the internet, they never listen with an open mind.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
  • You have been reported
Mmmhmm, and for what, if you don't mind my asking. All I did was put my opinion on a poll, and out of your ignorance you refuse to accept that others may disagree with you. If you didn't want opinions expressed here, and you wanted everyone to agree with you, you shouldn't have even made the poll. Good day.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
You have been reported for abuse
Sweet God, is there anything anyone can say to you to get this through your ignorant skull: Not everyone will have the same opinion as you, and so far what you've proven to me is that you say "Oh no, someone might actually have a good opinion I must put an end to this and report him so he'll shut up and make sure no one else thinks he's right and I'm wrong!" If you could do everyone a favor and start thinking with an open mind; not an ignorant and insolent mindset; an OPEN mind, then this poll might actually be effective. This is the last thing I say to you, whatever you reply, I could care less. Just think before you post like an ignorant child.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Sweet God, is there anything anyone can say to you to get this through your ignorant skull: Not everyone will have the same opinion as you, and so far what you've proven to me is that you say "Oh no, someone might actually have a good opinion I must put an end to this and report him so he'll shut up and make sure no one else thinks he's right and I'm wrong!" If you could do everyone a favor and start thinking with an open mind; not an ignorant and insolent mindset; an OPEN mind, then this poll might actually be effective. This is the last thing I say to you, whatever you reply, I could care less. Just think before you post like an ignorant child.
He is just being an ignorant internet troll, whether he knows it or not. Let him be, state your opinion on the topic and don't respond to any "bates" he reply's with.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
We want good circulation of the maps. If we kept the old voting system this is what would happen:
Breeze Island - Played 5 times consecutively
SG1 - Played inbetween breeze island occasionally
SG2 - Same as SG1
SG4 - Everyone would play it because of the hype, and then will become a dusty old map laft in the corner.

Rest of the maps? NO ONE WILL PLAY!

This is what used to happen. To fix this, we implemented the current system. It's more fair for the minority as well as the majority. It means that people who hated the maps that were always played, will get a chance to enjoy themselves.

So yes, it is fair. I'm closing this thread. You seem to all be terrible at listening to rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci