• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#KeepMCSGAlive!

Luigistarx

Spectator
Reaction score
Greetings even though i am banned from the server i have been looking around the internet and have been seeing what i love. Im very happy that there are more people out there that really enjoy MCSG as much as i do and that want to keep it alive. What you really need to do to fix your mistakes is to fix the glitches, fix the nocheat plugin take down the mini-games that no one plays and focus on survival games. lets be honest survival games has been a very fun gamemode for a long time, buts its dieing. That's not what we want so we have all been up for it but you guys need to stay with us well play as long as you listen to us. We trust that you can make MCSG great no AMAZING again! #KEEPMCSGALIVE!

- Luigistarx

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If the devs could fix the glitches and NCP they would have done so 5 months ago. They're currently in a complicated situation that we have little knowledge about, but debugging on a 24/7, 500-minimum player count server with countless plugins interacting in a complex way is very difficult and painstaking work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci