• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kesleris17's mcsg story

kesleris17

Survivor
Reaction score
I saw alot of people doing this so ya, here it goes. So Back in Early August i went to google and searched of survival games.I found this website. it was a cool looking website,so i hit servers and i was like what the bunnies? i saw eu1.mcsg.in i wondered if this was a Ip? and it was.So i called my friend so fast is was un believable. I told him i found some survival games servers omg finnaly i found it.So then we logged on and we had no idea what to do. on my first game i won and had no idea.then like 2 weeks later.I got in a fight. with MRSPONGEMASTER,BOMBASHIOUS,pepsizpower( DarkShadow_55) and gjhogan1.
with my friend. then we all ended up teaming . then we all became great friends.from there on out we split up.about 3 months later. i met up with MRSPONGEMASTER again. We even added eachother on skype. Then we Found Pepsipower we got him on skype too.Then we met Bom again.By then i had reached 100 wins and joine the clan Slimearmy. then it got closed down.So i thought why not start mcsg again and start with US i got to 20 wins pretty fast.Then i went back to eu...And Found Eu rebels.i applied.Eshan accepted me.then my life just went on with there.

Thank you for reading my MCSG story I know thats not long but thats all that really happend to me

Sincerely-Kesleris17

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci