• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KevinSucks at Art

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
jccandfriends, themastern00b, i'm going to do yours next, if the other listed people don't reply soon i will remove them from the list. The old thread features will still apply for you two and them and will still be free. only for the first five though.
after that i'm going to rearrange things and start to accept new requests, if they meet the new conditions (probs not 4 free).
Thanks! :D

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
ay, haven't seen you on in ages
jccandfriends, themastern00b, i'm going to do yours next, if the other listed people don't reply soon i will remove them from the list.
So you're finishing the list? I've changed my skin since then, so I'm no longer using the skin you drew on the sketch, but I would love to get a drawing of my new skin<3

KevinSucks

Experienced
Reaction score
my exams are almost over i will start as soon as they end.
so i still need information about which skins are supposed to be involved in the drawings, or atleast tell me if the old ones still apply.
i think it's only jccandfriends whose skin changed?
correct me if i'm wrong.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
my exams are almost over i will start as soon as they end.
so i still need information about which skins are supposed to be involved in the drawings, or atleast tell me if the old ones still apply.
i think it's only jccandfriends whose skin changed?
correct me if i'm wrong.
I've changed my skin since then, so I'm no longer using the skin you drew on the sketch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci