• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kharmunrah Open Day

Simey

Career
Reaction score
I take my hat off to the builders of this map. They really pulled it off, love the map!

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
That was really fun :p Played a few games and the map was pretty cool. A few suggestions:

1. Maybe I didn't get to see enough of the map from the few games I played, but it seemed like there could be a few more randomly placed chests throughout the world.

2. I noticed one thing where I was supposed to stand on a pressure plate and press a button and it opened a dispenser with potions and minecarts in it. The only problem I noticed was that I was able to open the dispenser and grab all the potions and minecarts. Since it was 64 splash potions of damage, it was a little op haha.

Other than those two things, the map was extremely well executed and was really fun to play on :D good job guys!

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
server will be down a couple of hours from when this is posted, just a heads up

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That was really fun :p Played a few games and the map was pretty cool. A few suggestions:

1. Maybe I didn't get to see enough of the map from the few games I played, but it seemed like there could be a few more randomly placed chests throughout the world.

2. I noticed one thing where I was supposed to stand on a pressure plate and press a button and it opened a dispenser with potions and minecarts in it. The only problem I noticed was that I was able to open the dispenser and grab all the potions and minecarts. Since it was 64 splash potions of damage, it was a little op haha.

Other than those two things, the map was extremely well executed and was really fun to play on :D good job guys!
awesome that you guys like the map,
1. we'll add some
2. in mcsg you cant open dispensers so that wont be a problem

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeh thanks for the positive feed back and like tei said you cant open dispensers in mcsg but we will still remove stuff like the 64 splash potions because yeh thats quite op lol and it would be unfair if u dicided to download the map and play it yourself :)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've played, and here's what I thought.

This map is very good, but I'd like some more random chests In-between places, like Northy said. Other than that, good job.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The sewers are really big, so campers can stay there LONG!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci