• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Kharmunrah

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
okay heres the thing: the map itself I like. it has secrets and everything it needs to be a success, aside from being HUGE in size. the only thing I don't like is that I cant find a single tier 2 chest on it! although that's not your fault it makes me dread the map getting played, because basically if someone gets a stone sword off corn, they win because they'll have TONS of gear

aside from that, which isn't your fault at all, I like it. its nice

Greatshien

Spectator
Reaction score
sorry to say, but this map does not have as high quality as most of maps should. I know that it is hard to build desert maps from own experience (Shifting Sands - Hive only), but you could have tried to take this work serious, Bushes aswell as cacti are common and very usable to add color in deserts.

xExodus

Tribute
Reaction score
sorry to say, but this map does not have as high quality as most of maps should. I know that it is hard to build desert maps from own experience (Shifting Sands - Hive only), but you could have tried to take this work serious, Bushes aswell as cacti are common and very usable to add color in deserts.
Pls don't necro post...

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
It's an added map, and is pinned, so the standard rules of necro don't really apply.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hah, it is indeed not really a high standard map anymore. It should probably be removed together with a ton of other maps which do not get played anymore or are just outdated.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Hah, it is indeed not really a high standard map anymore. It should probably be removed together with a ton of other maps which do not get played anymore or are just outdated.
If we're gonna remove maps by "high-standards" there wouldn't be many left :)

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Is this map removed? I can not remember(and before anyone says I necrod,you can not necro things in this sub forum)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci