• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

kick all players

Status
Not open for further replies.

inxplicit

Spectator
Reaction score
i think that all the players need to be kicked from a server avery 1-5 games, just to make it fair to the ones who wait, thoughts on this please?

Syranita

Tribute
Reaction score
No thank you, but i would like an idle kicker, so if a player hasn't moved for 6min, they get kicked.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with Syranita. I just made a similar post, and to add on to it it could be used to idle spectators too.

skremingpanda

Spectator
Reaction score
people wait all long time for an opening to even get into a server..... so obviously they want to play as long as they can.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
if you put all, the server on your server list and refresh the site and wait till you see a open slot so will it take max 3 minutes to get into a server

ahoffman1

Tribute
Reaction score
What if there was a 5 game cap PER player, so people can't stay on there all day? It would start counting from the first match lobby. It resets when you stay out a game?

SirCraftMine

Experienced
Reaction score
I dont think idle players should be kicked. I often join a game and just alt+tab to something else untill the game starts.
If the idle player kicked would be added, then atleast add something for the specs to do without getting bored quickly.
Like the sponsor system many people already suggested.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
Question: on other popular servers that run standard SMP, do you ask them to kick players out because they are loyal to hosts and give them a purpose to maintaining the server? or do you write them a nice e-mail asking them to pleas increase the server size?
Solution: Donate or go on at times when there aren't so many people on. I'm lucky as i live in Australia and the majority of the community is asleep when i'm able to play ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci