• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked for a higher ranked player? Utter crock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoclick

Tribute
Reaction score
This has happened to me twice now in succession. I get in the server, wait in the lobby, participate in map voting, and just before everything is ready to go, I get kicked for a higher ranking player? Its hard enough to get in a server, but to be constantly kicked like this is utter lunacy!

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
You were most likely kicked so a donor could play. Donors are given priority over normal players because they support our servers financially and make it so we can keep these servers free to play. Keep trying to join the servers, you'll get in a game!

Psychoclick

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, that doesnt help when you are kicked from EVERY SINGLE LOBBY I CAN MANAGE TO ENTER. Allowing such a priority on heavily congested servers is unfair to people who are unable to donate.

Psychoclick

Tribute
Reaction score
The only suggestions are to donate or join the lobby sooner. That will make it harder for them to kick you
its sorta impossible to "get in sooner" when a lobby fills within 5 seconds, and I get in only to be kicked by someone with money.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Stop complaining like an 8 year old. You get kicked by generous players who deserves to get in more than crying noobs like you! I am not a donor, I have problems with getting in, but do I post dumb spam like this on the forums? No.

#ReqLock

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Twice in a row? My God. Must be horrible.

I've had times where I can't play for 10 games in a row cause I get kicked, but I don't complain. Donors deserve the ability because they were generous enough to pay for the servers, which, help us members play here, keep in mind.

If you're having a hard time getting in, there are only 2 options. Join as fast as possible, or donate.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Build a bridge and get over it. You got kicked. Donate and stop raging like a 5 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci