• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked for Donor

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its not fair that you get kicked so a donor can play. I was playing today with a legit group and we were playing very well. We kinda got stuck in a tree on one block and i only had half a heart. My teammate accidentaly killed me and I got booted from the server so a donor could play.
I would've stayed with the group for a while but i couldnt and I couldnt explain to them why i left. Its making it unfair to play. There needs to be a better system than "kick killed guy off." This is more a complaint than a bug.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
as of right now you can donate, but i fear they won't implement a solution until all the donor perks are in... i would like to see 3 servers set aside for donors but that would cause them to spend more upkeep. Also this is in the wrong area might i suggest moving this to game features instead of bug fixes.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm just trying to be fair. Donors help support this server and it's fair they get their perks. Every server's donors have an edge over the others. As of now they have 12 servers, which is very expensive. Donors are helping them greatly. I hope you understand.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm just trying to be fair. Donors help support this server and it's fair they get their perks. Every server's donors have an edge over the others. As of now they have 12 servers, which is very expensive. Donors are helping them greatly. I hope you understand.
Was just about to post the same thing...

He says its not fair that we can play when we want to even though we help pay for the servers and keep them running...

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
We help support the server and the dev decides to give us a reward. Seems legit to me. Although some of us donate out of goodwill, some others donate because of the perks. Well its still a good way to keep the servers running.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Same here bro. :) I might consider donating more next time. After all i like having cool colours.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, I donated with good will.

I wouldn't mind if we didn't have perks.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
oh yeah although i have a slight guilt when i kick somebody right now... I think they need to work on the system a little but for the most part i love it

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Frankly, the donators having those perks seems fair. After all, they did donate $10/more. The privilege has appeared to be rather controversial however and the subject of debate. But the admins and owners need something to influence the people to donate as of the moment. So this is what it is for now.

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Donor perks may change but I like how they work currently, and the servers are very expensive so I don't mind giving priority to the donors. And just as an FYI the donors never kick active members, only spectators.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci