• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Kicked so player of higher rank could play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
I finally got into a survival games lobby earlier. What's best is that people actually weren't voting for 4! They were voting for 1! I was actually going to play a game on a map other than Breeze Island! But then, I got this message: "Kicked so player of higher rank could play because you were the best candidate. Sorry!" What's up with that?! Now, people who are better at SG than others get to kick worse players so they can play?! This is like segregation, and African Americans having to give up their seats on busses! This is an outrage!!! I demand to know why this fascist policy was implemented!!!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
That isn't how it is, actually.

People who donate get the ability to join full games/lobbies. When they join one of these games, somebody has to be kicked, so they kick a spectator, or the last person to join, who must have been yourself.

If you would be interested in donating and getting this ability, and many others, just click here.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
You couldn't say it better KRaidium. :)

-Thread locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members