• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff KiDD - Meet the Staff (v2)

K

KiDD

Hey, I'm going to be doing another "Meet the Staff", as it's been 10 months since I've been a staff member and I don't think anyone really saw my last one anyways.

First name: EJ
IGN(s): Kidd (changing to "KiDD" soon, matters a lot)
Nickname(s): Don't really have any, I prefer just "Kidd"
Region: New York, USA
-----

One Cool Fact: I'm a music producer
One Embarrassing Fact: I once didn't know what Google was
One Fact that makes you proud: :') http://prntscr.com/4t3n1d
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I'm sarcastic
Most Common question you get asked: "is not hacked, unbanned pls?" also, "Why are you so tall?"
Favorite Animal: Dogs, they're awesome :D
Favorite Plant: Venus Flytrap I guess, don't really have a favorite plant xD
Favorite Color: Silverish gold.
Favorite Food: Spaghetti and Chinese food.
Biggest Pet Peeve: Unoriginality, I suppose...
Astrological Sign: Gemini
Personal Catchphrase: "Are you serious...", and "eZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
Heard about MCG by: It wasn't very popular at the time, I had known about it a while before I actually started playing on it a lot.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Ye
First friend in the community: I had a few so I don't actually remember, plus I was a loner, and still kind of am.
MCG role-model: I don't really have a role-model.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Still to this day, receiving this rank and being able to help people out. A lot of irl accomplishments as well, academically related mainly.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Who is Chad?
Call me maybe? No, get rekt kid
Do you team in game: Depends I'm how I'm feeling. If I'm not responding to your right clicking, then it'd be in your best interest to run ;)
Have you been backstabbed: Yes...
Ever Broken a bone: Nope, not so surprisingly though, not too much of a dare devil.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, no brainer.
Personal Skills: Music.
Computer specs: i5 processor, intel graphics card, 8G of ram or something like that.
Computer operating system: Windows 8 (haven't updated to 10 because lazy)
Program I use to record: Action, anything else just clogs my PC up and lags me. I
recommend it if you're in need of one, or want a better one.
Favorite movie(s): The Matrix, Reservoir Dogs, Men In Black, Rocky, Nightcrawler, and many others
Favorite musicgenre/band/song/artist/composer: Mutemath, Rogue, Kendrick Lamar, Madeon, Haywyre, Zedd, Wave Racer, others
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): I've slowed down my gaming, overall. Getting back into console some more for some reason, and I've been revisiting older CoDs. Older favorites include Mortal Kombat, Guitar Hero, Halo (first one, and two I guess), Tony Hawk Underground, many more.
Favorite character from fiction: Iron Man, Joker, Naruto, kind of random but for whatever reason I can't think of anymore xP
What does a fox say? I don't remember
Terrified of: Nothing, come at me clowns.
Personal website: Don't have one.
Favorite website (Other than these forums): It used to be iFunny...now I guess Netflix.
Dream job: Touring the world playing my music I plan to make and doing "shows".
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Sleep
Favorite thing about the community: It's convenient here, and it's cool to be apart of it :)

-----
When I am online: I'm on pretty often, though recently I haven't been able to be posting on the forums as frequently as I'd like it to.
Previous moderating experience: In the past, I've moderated on ZincBox, CrispPvP and a few other networks.
Been a member of staff since: October 4th, 2014.
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Keep helping people out and putting those hackers to sleep, and hopefully doing greater things here. Maybe in the future.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Nice to meet you again. I should probably update mine as well. Stealing your idea xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci