• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill Aura Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

suppy

Spectator
Reaction score
Kill aura is the worst hack of them all. I used to be one of those people that used it, and I admit it was awesome. (Don't worry im already banned) Best way to kill a player with kill aura is with bow and arrow. That's already obvious though. If you don't have a bow and arrow then try to get to a place where you can try to knock them off. Just some small tips on how to kill people with kill aura.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Good to see hackers finally giving back to the community! Lets hope this is the first of many to come...

~Vanth
Kill aura is the worst hack of them all. I used to be one of those people that used it, and I admit it was awesome. (Don't worry im already banned) Best way to kill a player with kill aura is with bow and arrow. That's already obvious though. If you don't have a bow and arrow then try to get to a place where you can try to knock them off. Just some small tips on how to kill people with kill aura.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Hackers are usually really stupid and overly offensive, it's easy to outplay them.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Isn't Kill Aura just a posh name for a combination of Reach and Aimbot?
No.

Aimbot is when the mouse cursor automatically aims at the enemy.

Kill aura is when the cross hair doesn't have to be on the enemy to get hits.

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
lmao most hackers I run into are complete retards. I place an fns like 10 blocks away from them and they run into it xD

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best way to kill a player with kill aura is with bow and arrow.
I thought you meant "Best way to kill a player with [your] kill aura is with bow and arrow," and I got confused xD I thought you were about to give tips for hackers :\

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Isn't that basically forcefield?
Kill Aura is essentially anyone getting within a certain radius of you will automatically get hit. This allows users of the client to hit people behind them, as well as multiple people at once.

At first, I thought this was a thread giving Kill Aura users tips on how to use their hacks to the maximum efficiency. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci