• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill Soundpack?

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, it's YoungWolfyy_ here, bringing you guys another thread thingy. So recently, I was playing a game and I killed a bunch of people but it went pretty boring, hearing the lightning's only. I suggest add like a "Double Kill", "Triple Kill", "Quad Kill" and "Monster Kill" sound so that the gameplay might sound better rather than hearing the lightnings.. But I don't know if it my mess up the MCSG Plugins or whatever we call it.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually I really dislike this idea :/ This would take away the feeling of MCSG and fake some other Servers like CoD servers

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, it's YoungWolfyy_ here, bringing you guys another thread thingy. So recently, I was playing a game and I killed a bunch of people but it went pretty boring, hearing the lightning's only. I suggest add like a "Double Kill", "Triple Kill", "Quad Kill" and "Monster Kill" sound so that the gameplay might sound better rather than hearing the lightnings.. But I don't know if it my mess up the MCSG Plugins or whatever we call it.
Youngwolffy why don't count the bounty you get? It is MOAR fun.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Not 100% sure but I believe this would have to be client side and not something we can do on the server.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
This would have to be client side, however it may be possible in 1.6 via a custom, automatically downloaded resource pack.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really like the idea. MCSG is not always about killing. This would just make MCSG into a foolish pvp game.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
So this might mess up the MCSG Plugin?
Thats not the case, Im pretty sure. The only thing that is making this impossible at the moment is the fact that this would require everyone else to download the soundpack for their Minecraft client to join the server, which would make MCSG lose too many members, just like with mods.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci