• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill the person below you/protect yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dodge it like a ninja.
Then strangle you with my beard.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I has a secret weapon for this fight, a razor, which I use to shave your beard off.

You are in the nether without you fabolus beard, and you punched a pigman. The rest of the pigmen (all 9000 of them) come and attack you.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
Dirt tower.

You are being strangled by Shia Labeouf.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Use my sword (you seriously would think I want to waste my Dark Angel powers on a girl that sounds made up or sounds like a certian NCIS charicter) and slay her.

Some one destroys your nether portal, while you are in the nether. You don't have the matrerials to fix it, and you have no food, supermen, or pokemons.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
Use my sword (you seriously would think I want to waste my Dark Angel powers on a girl that sounds made up or sounds like a certian NCIS charicter) and slay her.
Shia Labouf in a male actor.

I live in the nether and use pigman flesh as food and ghast tears as water.

A meteor is going to hit you.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Some one destroys your nether portal, while you are in the nether. You don't have the matrerials to fix it, and you have no food, supermen, or pokemons.
Lol, Shia Labeouf is the guy who was the kid in transformers, even stevens, and disturbia

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shia Labouf in a male actor.

I live in the nether and use pigman flesh as food and ghast tears as water.

A meteor is going to hit you.
Lol, Shia Labeouf is the guy who was the kid in transformers, even stevens, and disturbia
In that case, im gald i didn't waste my DAP on Sam Whickley.

And I punch the meator, busting it into a thousand peices.

Your in space and forced to watch cheesy movies, the worst they could find(

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
"You are now OP" shines on my screen I fly away with god mode safely.

You are drowning in the Atlantic (No Dark Angle ;)) and the temperature of the water is below 0 degrees and its to cold to swim back up

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Didn't mean to put that there I refreshed and I saw people had already replied to what I was answering.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I discover the Titanic and repair it while under water using creative mode , then sail back to the surface like a badass.
Then I feed you hobo soup (which makes you puke your guts up).

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
The effects aren't instant but I feel it coming I drink a potion of regeneration and the effects ware of.

You are teleported inside the movie 2012 in the middle of when the volcanoe erupts and you are right next to it with you limbs cut of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci