• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill the person below you/protect yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
Stop and talk to the wolves about their feeling, and make up in one big happy love fest.

Crushed by 1,000,000 pounds of dark chocolate.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Yumm!!!! Dark chocolate!!!!!
eat my way out.

your own axes are being swung at your head from either side, with walls to stop you from going anywhere on the remaining sides. and you cant duck or fly.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't have any axes, trick question.

Your trying to surive a creeper apocloyapse with only a stick.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
cats, cats everywhere

You try to befriend an entire pack of 50 wolves. You accidentally left click

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But I'm in creative I will just fly away. Or I could use my DAP

but ether way, you get hit by the final Falcon Punch.

Gaminotour

Spectator
Reaction score
I call on Chuck Norris and he absorbs the Falcon Punch

Chuck Norris then uses all the energy from the Falcon Punch to create a massive creeper that eats you as soon as it spawns. and you used up all your energy in the Falcon Punch. and you don't have any weapons. and you forgot to bring your cat with you

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I never leave my house with no supplies. I all ways bring diamonds with me. I just make a diamond sword and cut me out, then find it's heart, then I light it, and run.

You and I are in the survival games. I got a diamond sword and full iron armor, while you have NOTHING. What are you going to do?

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Run until the server restarts.

You are being hunted by 50 of the world's most deadliest people. What will you do?

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Run until the server restarts.

You are being hunted by 50 of the world's most deadliest people. What will you do?
Snipe them all.

Yet again, you get chased by me with a diamond sword and full iron armor, but THIS time, I got a bow and a lot of arrows. What you going to do?

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
im working with you on a map, and you recognize me at the last second and stop because if you killed me, i would kick you off the building team.

(that's a hint.)

you are stuck underwater 500 feet from the surface, with no superpowers, jet packs, or any other propulsion items. And i almost forgot, you have run out of air.
and you're not a fish.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was thinking about using my DAP, but before I can, a giant bubble lifts me 500 feet to the surface, to an Island where I find a message. Making Up from an IOU, Posidian.

How did I earn Posidians favor again? maybe it had something to do with saving his son. What was his name again? It begain with a P and the last name was Jackson. Anyways he comes after you.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Yet i am a goddess, therefore indestructible.

you spelled Poseidon wrong, now you don't have his favor anymore and he's pissed, and comes after YOU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci