• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kingdom Styled Map! (24 people) -//-WIP-//-

Status
Not open for further replies.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey! With the recent hand in of our MASSIVE Jungle map, we thought that we should make another map, one post this time ;). This map will be a 500x500 block map, 24 person. Built on flatland.
Items list.
Main Kingdom Castle - Incomplete
Docks & Marketplace - DONE
Landscape - DONE
Village - Incomplete
Spawn - DONE
Giant Forest Tree - DONE
Giant Forest - DONE
Boats - Halfway There
Farms [Different Varietys] - Has some tweaking
Ocean - DONE
Outside Dome Landscape - DONE
Dungeon - INCOMPLETE
Traps - Brainstorming.
Kingdom Gates - Incomplete
Doses Stairs - Done ;)
Kings Quarters - Done
Major Redstone Workings (4x4, 5x5, horizontals, 9 digit codes) - Done

Other stuff will come to mind at some point... theres more but im brain dead.

We are not planing on putting any traps or major redstone work down untill everything (landscape and build wise) has been completed. If you have any Ideas that YOU think should belong, dont be afraid to send me and inbox or comment :)
We are currently NOT taking in builders.
Pictures will be posted of the docks and marketplace and more will be posted once the Castle is complete. It may not seem as if we have done nothing but its more than you think. Come on teamspeak sometime if you wana have a chat :)
Creators: Biffington, _Dose_, Aeruner, Crazyguy79, Alecoz2, Kevin... cant spell his IGN.
-Dose

Build all from flatland up :)
PS;; Sorry for lack of pictures at the moment, Biffshit has been obliged to let me :p

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Are there chests at the top of the corn? If so you might want to change it. I had a idea for a tall corn sort of like this for my space map but then juanhbk1 told me that Zombie Tracker doesn't like tall corns because he thinks they are too easy to camp out at. Anyways, I see you on these fourms a ton and now I'm going to check out your other map. Good Luck!

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are there chests at the top of the corn? If so you might want to change it. I had a idea for a tall corn sort of like this for my space map but then juanhbk1 told me that Zombie Tracker doesn't like tall corns because he thinks they are too easy to camp out at. Anyways, I see you on these fourms a ton and now I'm going to check out your other map. Good Luck!
You can't actually get into the tower. You could before, but the idea we had doesn't really fit our current theme, so we decided to scrap it.

TaintFace

Spectator
Reaction score
If you could build that that would be AWESOMEEEEE!!
If they do not accept a map with that castle, what are they accepting >:L??
:3

Pixie

Spectator
Reaction score
If you give me an IP and a rough idea of what landscapes you want where then I can get to work landscaping.

Are you using MCEdit or VoxelSniper? I'm used to MCE but think VS is better and can easily pick it up.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Dont worry about it, weve done it ;) haha sorry mate

spcnoonan

Spectator
Reaction score
make it large with multiple floors, like a dungeon and large dining room!

Amil707070

Spectator
Reaction score
Take this as constructive criticism: I don't really understand why you have a picture that has nothing to do with the map. Not to be mean but if you are going to post pictures post them on the map (once you get them). That picture of a castle can get people worked up about what could be a really bad map :/. Remember: constructive criticism

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
The castle is a mimic of what we will have, so no its not a work up, we scrapped all our other buldings to make more landscape and rivers and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci