• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

kingson's Goodbye.

Reaction score
Basically everyone i knew talked about you as a pinger and a DDoser, but obviously it was because they were all jelly of your skill ;).Though seriously, I've always thought of you as a really skilled player, i remember one game i went in to sword fight you and you got a 4 hit combo on me and i was like "Holy Pancakes" Because that never happens, you will be missed by many.
Bai, much luv <3

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
I've never talked to you. But you seem like a nice, well respected member. I wish you the best of luck in what ever choice you choose to do.
Well I didn't know you personally, but it's sad to see ya go. You seem like a chill person, and I've seen you around the forums every once in a while, good luck wherever you may end up!
I know levi you didn't like me much, and I understand I was annoying but, it's really sad to see you go, ;~; really it would of been great to reunite and become mates again, we could still but I don't think it be as fun without you on MCSG. #KingsonLeftTheBuilding ;-; we will always miss you and there is a place for you in our hearts. And on the graves of McGamer I still believe it was kinda dog you got permed, but there's McGamer for ya. - Corey
Hate to see you leave. Even though you don't really like me to much still don't like seeing you quit and good luck in the future <3
Seeya m80! Good luck in the future!
Thankyou to you all! Especially Allumina and Ceroria since they do not know me at all, but still take the time to farewell me :)

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck in the future!
Basically everyone i knew talked about you as a pinger and a DDoser, but obviously it was because they were all jelly of your skill ;).Though seriously, I've always thought of you as a really skilled player, i remember one game i went in to sword fight you and you got a 4 hit combo on me and i was like "Holy Pancakes" Because that never happens, you will be missed by many.
Bai, much luv <3
Thanks again guys! Kaiser, im coming to CSGO. I will end up tagging along with Josh.. expect me :)

GG1Heart

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see you go i remember vsing u and u got this crazy combo and i had to randy team and you still didn't die...... you are a lad and will be missed on the MCSG network #RIP

SnipahTriickz

Survivor
Reaction score
L O L bout time he quit he always loved to dos me what a cnt, half of au will be celebrating now

SnipahTriickz

Survivor
Reaction score
half of au are people like u that have no respect and aren't known in the community what so ever who also think if they're getting 4 bars and over 50 ping that they're getting ddosed.
i wasnt asking for your opinion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci