• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit ideas to add more variety!

Do these kits sound good?

• Yes, These kits could possibly be put on KitPVP

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, these kits sound lame!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I got my own ideas,I go solo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever, I HATE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goldenpig101

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I just tested KitPVP on Us's Mcgamer and looked at there was only one kit available and I wanted to summarize some ideas to improve the servers.

Before I get started, please reply your own ideas for this topic and see what you guys would think.

Kit: Fiery madness kit- includes fire aspect stone sword and a flint and steel. Your bow has flame 1 but no infinity in which you get 10 arrows. Flint and steel gets 4 uses like in Survival games. On the downside, you get full gold armor to not make it too overpowered

Kit- techno whiz- includes full chain and an iron sword but has a potion of regeneration and 10 cobwebs plus a fishing rod.

Kit- Mage of evil. Gives a set of full iron with 2 stacks of potions of harming and a bow with infinity. The chestplate has thorns 1 and a diamond axe.

Kit- stalker, has potions of invisibility and a diamond sword. Comes with no armor but a power 2 bow.

Kit- The Flash backer- contains full chain with iron sword that has Knock back 1 and a punch 1 bow and players get nausea.

Kit- Heavy, contains all on the basic kit but full diamond and a wooden sword.

Kit- Archer, contains full chain with power 1 bow and a stone sword. All armor pieces have projectile protection 1.

I know of a lot more kits to suggest but I want your own ideas to be more creative. NOTE: All kits will have pork chops 5x

Hope you enjoyed these ideas and if a kit is too overpowered than the others, it could probably a donor only kit.

Before I go: you can find KitPVP on the Mcgamer hub of Us (Maybe EU) on your compass, it will be labeled as a firework and it is only beta with 2 arenas.

Reactions: Ali
J

Joel/MadDawg

Most of these its sound cool, but Mage of Evil seems really op...

Goldenpig101

Survivor
Reaction score
I should made the armor full gold. :(

Edit: whoops you get a diamond axe. :p

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I mean, I personally like how the server is. its like roxbot for 1.7.2.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's still in beta, the server is not completely finished yet. I think...

Goldenpig101

Survivor
Reaction score
The reason roxbot isn't 1.7.4 is because people complained about the fishing rod in 1.7.4 so I don't know if Roxbot will be 1.7.4 ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci