• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PvP Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Arena 1 and Arena 2 are mixed up, I think ;) (ArenaA has the sand/water type one, ArenaB has the one with lava in the middle)

My Thoughts?: What a surprise, really, it's not like MCSG to just release something that nobody knows about! However, I am impressed it is really good, obviously it's in beta and it's not completed, but I do enjoy it already.

I heard from one of the admins that Survival was being released later tonight (said around 11pm EST). I'm guessing this isn't going to happen for now because it's not up, although I heard it was up for about 30 minutes.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
As this will most likely have 1v1, a donor suggestion is that they could choose who to 1v1, perhaps even stuff as arena, no rod/bow/sword, and other custom settings

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I had so much fun playing it today. Check my signature for a video of it.

L

Lululioness

Great, another feature that Australians will never get to play without lag.
That's just rude. People worked hard on these features (the maps, plugins etc.), to get them up to standard. Also, everyone experiences a little bit of lag on every Minecraft server (think about the Europeans, Canadians, Asians). Even the US players experience lag if the server is on the other side of the country for them. I am an Australian player myself, I'm still going to play it. And if you want to do something like it, go on OresomeCraft or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci