• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PvP plugin.

SkullDog27

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been on you server before, ps love it! I was trying out the kit pvp and saw the way the mechanics worked for the kits given on respawn so I decided to make you guys a plugin.
Link:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/custom-respawner-items/

The basic idea of this it you can make a player respawn with certain or random gear. If you were to use this or consider this I could configure it to the needs of your kitpvp server I you want.

My Skype: live:dwbrokamp
In game name:
SkullDog27

Best regards,
Daniel

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the reason they don't have respawning kits is because in the future, they plan to have multiple kits for people to choose from, making a default kit a bit useless and devoid for change. Also, I'm pretty sure MCSG tries to hand write all their plugins, to avoid copyright confusion and unfix-able bugs.

Nice work though!

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Moved to Kit PvP discussions.

SkullDog27

Spectator
Reaction score
But if they wanted they could use that for regular player because that would give them a respawn kit. But anyways thanks it was worth a shot :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci