• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Paid Positions]

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
First name: Leon

Timezone: GMT

Minecraft Username: Levah

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Terraforming

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:
Hyperion (I terraformed the famous build of Ianite for CaptainSparklez N' Friends)
Red Forest
Helix
Kithex (I use to be a admin at kithex before V2)
Invictus
Team Elite.

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): Mockingjay, SGShore and I think I did a tiny with springfield.

Why do you want to join Kithex?:
Because I feel this is a good build team and I know a few people in the team. I think I will fit in just fine. :)

Why does Kithex need you?:
Not to one up my self but I feel my experience is much more impressive than many other members of the community and I feel I would be a asset to the build team.

Mr_Penguin33

Survivor
Reaction score
First name: Noah

Timezone: EST

Minecraft Username: Greene

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: RedForest

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): Shore was accepted, SG Inertia was accepted, and I worked on Ozymandias which has not been accepted yet.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I'm just kind of bored and I like to build so this will take up some free time in which I enjoy doing.

Why does Kithex need you?: I honestly don't know how many terrafromers you guys have but I assure you I will do my best to be the best possible terraformer I can be and I think that my ideas and terraforming can be a nice addition to the team :)

I, Noah , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
First name: Leon

Timezone: GMT

Minecraft Username: Levah

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:
Hyperion (I terraformed the famous build of Ianite for CaptainSparklez N' Friends)
Red Forest
Helix
Kithex (I use to be a admin at kithex before V2)
Invictus
Team Elite.

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): Mockingjay, SGShore and I think I did a tiny with springfield.

Why do you want to join Kithex?:
Because I feel this is a good build team and I know a few people in the team. I think I will fit in just fine. :)

Why does Kithex need you?:
Not to one up my self but I feel my experience is much more impressive than many other members of the community and I feel I would be a asset to the build team.
First name: Noah

Timezone: EST

Minecraft Username: Greene

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: RedForest

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): Shore was accepted, SG Inertia was accepted, and I worked on Ozymandias which has not been accepted yet.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I'm just kind of bored and I like to build so this will take up some free time in which I enjoy doing.

Why does Kithex need you?: I honestly don't know how many terrafromers you guys have but I assure you I will do my best to be the best possible terraformer I can be and I think that my ideas and terraforming can be a nice addition to the team :)

I, Noah , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.
You have been accepted for trial. Please be patient as iVelocityGaming will PM you with instructions.

LittleLuna

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Madison

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Minecraft Username: LittleLuna

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Building

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: I have been in many build teams such as, Team Invictus, Static Pride[Owner], Calypso, and more that I can't remember at the moment.

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): No I have not but I would absolutely love to.

Why do you want to join Kithex?:I want to grow my building skills and maybe learn/teach some things in the process. Building is something I do for fun, but would love to build professionally. New maps might need to be built, and I want to help build them to the furthest extent that I am able to do.

Why does Kithex need you?:You guys are doing great without me but I feel like I could be a good addition to the team. It would be loads of fun and it would make a great experience. Also, I currently own a build team called Static Pride, so I know how most things work.

I, [LittleLuna] , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First name: Sebastian

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Minecraft Username: Sedrazo

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: I used to be a member of Team Elite.

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): None.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: Well, there are many reasons why I would love to join Kithex. Mainly because I would like to help out the build team and try to show my building skills to the best. I would also like to improve my building skills. So, just to help out the build team and practice to improve on my building skills.

Why does Kithex need you?: Well, you see, I believe Kithex needs someone who can cooperate and be helpful. I guess I am sort of in a way helpful. I feel as that I can show the build team that I am worthy for the team. To improve on what I am right now and to help the build team the best of my ability.

I, [Sebastian] , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Guprehyo

Tribute
Reaction score
First name: Trent

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Minecraft Username: Guprehyo

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: N/A

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): None yet.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I have been building for about a year and I've realized that I haven't really worked with many other builders before. I feel like i've completely isolated myself from the building community and I feel like what better way to bring myself back in to then working with other experienced builders?

Why does Kithex need you?: I can be a very nice, lighthearted young fellow and I can always brighten people's day. Also, I can help people out when they are struggling with their builds and I know what they could do to improve. I can't really say why your build team would need me. I just feel like I am a decent builder and a good person to have around.

I, Guprehyo , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Recent apps will be reviewed sometime tomorrow or whenever another Kithex staff member gets the chance to read them.

Qzop

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd like to apply, I have great building skills but I don't think I'll get accepted though ;-;

Reaction score
First name: Lautaro

Timezone: ART

Minecraft Username: PermanentScarr

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?):

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I always wanted to join a build team and this seems like a really good one. I know that it is a serious build team and I plan to take it really seriously.

Why does Kithex need you?: I may not be the best at building or terraforming, but I am really good at learning and absorbing new information. I really like learning more stuff and it's always fun too. I am patient and I really enjoy using my time to achieve and produce things that in the future I will be able to look at to and be proud of. I look forward to become a good builder and be able to help this build team.

I, PermanentScarr, agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Ettativa

yusa kurkcu
Reaction score
First name: Yusa

Timezone: UTC +3

Minecraft Username: CreepyVeteran

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Building & Cinematics

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): No but i make a map which is called SummerFun !

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I want to be part of a build team...

Why does Kithex need you?: I am good at modern houses, lakes, world edit mountains. I know some World Edit.

I, YUSA KURKCU , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First name: Madison

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Minecraft Username: LittleLuna

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: I have been in many build teams such as, Team Invictus, Static Pride[Owner], Calypso, and more that I can't remember at the moment.

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): No I have not but I would absolutely love to.

Why do you want to join Kithex?:I want to grow my building skills and maybe learn/teach some things in the process. Building is something I do for fun, but would love to build professionally. New maps might need to be built, and I want to help build them to the furthest extent that I am able to do.

Why does Kithex need you?:You guys are doing great without me but I feel like I could be a good addition to the team. It would be loads of fun and it would make a great experience. Also, I currently own a build team called Static Pride, so I know how most things work.

I, [LittleLuna] , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.
Congratulations, you have been accepted as trial! Please wait for a PM from iVelocityGaming regarding your acceptance.

First name: Sebastian

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Minecraft Username: Sedrazo

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: I used to be a member of Team Elite.

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): None.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: Well, there are many reasons why I would love to join Kithex. Mainly because I would like to help out the build team and try to show my building skills to the best. I would also like to improve my building skills. So, just to help out the build team and practice to improve on my building skills.

Why does Kithex need you?: Well, you see, I believe Kithex needs someone who can cooperate and be helpful. I guess I am sort of in a way helpful. I feel as that I can show the build team that I am worthy for the team. To improve on what I am right now and to help the build team the best of my ability.

I, [Sebastian] , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.
Congratulations, you have been accepted as trial! Please wait for a PM from iVelocityGaming regarding your acceptance.

First name: Trent

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Minecraft Username: Guprehyo

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): None yet.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I have been building for about a year and I've realized that I haven't really worked with many other builders before. I feel like i've completely isolated myself from the building community and I feel like what better way to bring myself back in to then working with other experienced builders?

Why does Kithex need you?: I can be a very nice, lighthearted young fellow and I can always brighten people's day. Also, I can help people out when they are struggling with their builds and I know what they could do to improve. I can't really say why your build team would need me. I just feel like I am a decent builder and a good person to have around.

I, Guprehyo , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

First name: Lautaro

Timezone: ART

Minecraft Username: PermanentScarr

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?):

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I always wanted to join a build team and this seems like a really good one. I know that it is a serious build team and I plan to take it really seriously.

Why does Kithex need you?: I may not be the best at building or terraforming, but I am really good at learning and absorbing new information. I really like learning more stuff and it's always fun too. I am patient and I really enjoy using my time to achieve and produce things that in the future I will be able to look at to and be proud of. I look forward to become a good builder and be able to help this build team.

I, PermanentScarr, agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

First name: Yusa

Timezone: UTC +3

Minecraft Username: CreepyVeteran

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Building & Cinematics

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): No but i make a map which is called SummerFun !

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I want to be part of a build team...

Why does Kithex need you?: I am good at modern houses, lakes, world edit mountains. I know some World Edit.

I, YUSA KURKCU , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.
Unfortunately, you have been declined. We would like to see more detail in your application. You may reapply in 3 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci