• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Paid Positions]

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey, my name is up there! Does this mean I'm cool?

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Just another reminder, you can also purchase a builder rank on our shop if you believe that you do not have the ability to build and would like to learn by helping build maps and watching other members in the team.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
redikus, you have been accepted after your trial build and application on the old thread. Please could you either PM me or Kithex your email address so we can invite you to our team communication medium Slack.

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
First name: Tom (Feel free to call me Thomas.)

Minecraft Username: Jazza.

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming): Building. In depth would be detailing and exteriors.

Examples of your work: http://imgur.com/a/65V8i#3IWGJ7a

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:
-> HPBT (Hypixel Build Team)
-> Team Vareide
-> PiratesBT (Small, friend-based build team)

Current build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:
-> Team Invictus

Have you ever been or are you currently banned on the MCGamer network?: As of now, I haven't experienced any severe punishments whatsoever on any MCG servers.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I would like to join this build for numerous reasons.
  • Experiencing building with newer people i've never met. I would love to get to know some newer people in a build team I am not hugely familiar with, and as all of us want to join because we can build and show unique talents regarding your skills in building, I feel it would be a good way to meet new members.
  • Enhancing my building skills. Even though i'm a pure expert on building (3 - 4 years worth of building), I would love to enhance my skills whilst in this specific build team. I purely think that by working with some fellow Kithex colleagues, I can finally learn to enhance throughout my journey in Kithex.
  • Contributing to the MCGamer community. I don't build for VIP. Building for the fun of it, and to make the server community happy and making them enjoy the map, rather than hearing that the contributors to the map just wanted VIP would be very much appreciated. I always want to contribute to MCGamer and help out the server itself by submitting unique different kinds of maps, mostly for SG, but I plan to make maps for all the different gamemodes, as all mini-games are always open for community maps. - by building alongside a unique team, I feel that i'd be an extraordinary asset to the team.
  • I want to know that I made the right decision joining. I also want to join a team that can put all of their creative, unique ideas with mine. I've been recruited to a ton of professional build teams in the past. I feel as if I could show everyone that i'm an extremely valuable asset to Kithex, I could bring a whole load of creative ideas to the table.
How will your presence benefit Kithex?: Like i've stated before alot of times, I would bring to the team new, creative ideas to the team and possibly implement them into any upcoming maps Kithex would start building. I'm a valuable asset being that all of my 4 years of gradual building, I believe that my 4 year experience could bring alot to the table, and some things that I know from my time of building could sometimes be something that you may not have known. Moving more into the past, Team Vareide and HPBT have of course taught me alot, so most likely, the skills and tips that i've been taught numerous times from those teams could bring in great ideas when making an MCG map (e.g, too much detail isn't good. For one, people with bad computers can't handle alot of detail in the map.) and such little things can mean such a huge difference. And my presence will most likely benefit Kithex because I believe I have a strong relationship with several members of the team, as well as a strong relationship with the MCG community which could add on to my ideas towards planning maps.

Email address (Optional): I can most likely direct message you my email and/or my Skype if you request it.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope to hear from you soon. =)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First name: Tom (Feel free to call me Thomas.)

Minecraft Username: Jazza.

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming): Building. In depth would be detailing and exteriors.

Examples of your work: http://imgur.com/a/65V8i#3IWGJ7a

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:
-> HPBT (Hypixel Build Team)
-> Team Vareide
-> PiratesBT (Small, friend-based build team)

Current build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:
-> Team Invictus

Have you ever been or are you currently banned on the MCGamer network?: As of now, I haven't experienced any severe punishments whatsoever on any MCG servers.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I would like to join this build for numerous reasons.
  • Experiencing building with newer people i've never met. I would love to get to know some newer people in a build team I am not hugely familiar with, and as all of us want to join because we can build and show unique talents regarding your skills in building, I feel it would be a good way to meet new members.
  • Enhancing my building skills. Even though i'm a pure expert on building (3 - 4 years worth of building), I would love to enhance my skills whilst in this specific build team. I purely think that by working with some fellow Kithex colleagues, I can finally learn to enhance throughout my journey in Kithex.
  • Contributing to the MCGamer community. I don't build for VIP. Building for the fun of it, and to make the server community happy and making them enjoy the map, rather than hearing that the contributors to the map just wanted VIP would be very much appreciated. I always want to contribute to MCGamer and help out the server itself by submitting unique different kinds of maps, mostly for SG, but I plan to make maps for all the different gamemodes, as all mini-games are always open for community maps. - by building alongside a unique team, I feel that i'd be an extraordinary asset to the team.
  • I want to know that I made the right decision joining. I also want to join a team that can put all of their creative, unique ideas with mine. I've been recruited to a ton of professional build teams in the past. I feel as if I could show everyone that i'm an extremely valuable asset to Kithex, I could bring a whole load of creative ideas to the table.
How will your presence benefit Kithex?: Like i've stated before alot of times, I would bring to the team new, creative ideas to the team and possibly implement them into any upcoming maps Kithex would start building. I'm a valuable asset being that all of my 4 years of gradual building, I believe that my 4 year experience could bring alot to the table, and some things that I know from my time of building could sometimes be something that you may not have known. Moving more into the past, Team Vareide and HPBT have of course taught me alot, so most likely, the skills and tips that i've been taught numerous times from those teams could bring in great ideas when making an MCG map (e.g, too much detail isn't good. For one, people with bad computers can't handle alot of detail in the map.) and such little things can mean such a huge difference. And my presence will most likely benefit Kithex because I believe I have a strong relationship with several members of the team, as well as a strong relationship with the MCG community which could add on to my ideas towards planning maps.

Email address (Optional): I can most likely direct message you my email and/or my Skype if you request it.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope to hear from you soon. =)
Hello Thomas. Your application has been accepted for a trial build, you'll receive a PM on the forums shortly regarding details for your trial. Best of luck!

H

Hindsight

First name: Lauren

Minecraft Username: Hindsight

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming): Building (I am alright at terraforming)

Examples of your work: http://imgur.com/sUnnxLk,ffrv3yL,P24SW9S,T82aCzq,Icz9of0,wHZgc7J,sawEwdp,5akpuNT

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: N/A

Current build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: N/A

Have you ever been or are you currently banned on the MCGamer network?: No, I have not.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I know most of the people in this build team and they are all pretty cool! I want to be able to learn more about building, terraforming and redstone working with your team.

How will your presence benefit Kithex?: I am on most of the day, so you can contact me most of the time. I am always up to give someone a hand, so if someone asks for help on the server, I will try to help even if I do not know much about it. I am really chill and hate drama, so you will not see me starting drama or flame in any way. I can also be contacted through, Slack, Skype, Twitter, the Forums and TS. You will always be able to find me and I will always try to help out.

Email address (Optional): [email protected]

Kithex

Experienced
Reaction score
First name: Lauren

Minecraft Username: Hindsight

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming): Building (I am alright at terraforming)

Examples of your work: http://imgur.com/sUnnxLk,ffrv3yL,P24SW9S,T82aCzq,Icz9of0,wHZgc7J,sawEwdp,5akpuNT

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: N/A

Current build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: N/A

Have you ever been or are you currently banned on the MCGamer network?: No, I have not.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I know most of the people in this build team and they are all pretty cool! I want to be able to learn more about building, terraforming and redstone working with your team.

How will your presence benefit Kithex?: I am on most of the day, so you can contact me most of the time. I am always up to give someone a hand, so if someone asks for help on the server, I will try to help even if I do not know much about it. I am really chill and hate drama, so you will not see me starting drama or flame in any way. I can also be contacted through, Slack, Skype, Twitter, the Forums and TS. You will always be able to find me and I will always try to help out.

Email address (Optional): [email protected]
I am sorry, but your application has been declined for the following reasons:
- lack of screenshots.
Please add more screenshots of other builds, preferably in the default resource pack, and reapply.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci