• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff kittymelody - Resignation Letter

CarlyDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes I have resigned. I do have some reasons for it and I will say what and the people that have helped me through my time here at MCSG.
--=+=--

I have always dreamed of becoming a moderator at MCSG and my dream came true but I when I got my eye infection and I was off for a week not long ago, It made me realize in a way what I did with my life.
I'm not saying that I haven't made friends along the way but I am always focused on my computer more then my school work and my friends.

I have spent most of my child hood looking at a glowing screen which now I look back and thought I should have changed what I did.

The Internet has made my life a heck of a lot easier especially with my confidence and such.

-=+=-

Lots of people are sad to see me leave but everything comes to a end sometime. I am sad to go as well but I have to because I don't feel like I should be one and carry on being one.

I'm not very mature and not very motivated anymore like I was 1 year ago.

-=+=-

Here are some people that I have made friends with at MCSG and I love them for what they have helped me with.

Nephilim
MCGamerzism
hayhayheartsyou

Axanite
TotalDramaTony
Tzazon

Reason why I only listed so few is because these people have helped me out somewhere in my time as a MCSG mod a lot.

One Note

Nephilim, you are amazing <3

Nephilim is such a great person and a funny one as well. He is very caring and such a kind person and he is there for you with any situation. I know my actions and time here wasn't as what I expected but you have been there for me the most, Neph, and you are the best because of it <3

I don't know if I will return but I have left all the build teams and servers I have been a staff member on.
Good bye to everyone.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Owen <3
Thanks for having to put up with all my boyfriends and fetishes I have explained to you, since I have no one else that can understand them :p.
We will still talk de temps en temps <3

<3 Ilysm and I have a lot of respect for you <3

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to see you resign Banaye. ;-; (you'll always stay Banaye to me)

You are one of the most funny people out there, making your friends smile everyday and creating a really great atmosphere making people feel great. You did amazing as a staff member, even if you don't think so yourself sometimes, but I know you were and so do others. I'll miss you in the team and hope to see you around from time to time maybe. Thank you for being such a great friend as well and for being one of my EU boos. <3

J

Jojo

Oh Banaye, I already miss you. :( When you joined a Mod channel, you always spread an amazing atmosphere. I really enjoyed talking to you! :)
I hope you stay that positive and such a funny person! I wish you the best in your future and I really hope you stay around and if you ever need something just message me. :)

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nooo Banaye.. I still remember those times when we were talking on the Teamspeak. I hope we can still communicate. If you see me in a Mod chat on Teamspeak, feel free to come talk to me. Anyways, good luck with your future endeavors. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You were so upbeat and happy and outgoing. We need more people like you in our network haha. Please stick around pou-keis :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci