• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Knowing Armor.

Jayotic

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys Jayotic here, and today I wanted to make this thread on how people can learn about armor. This took me a while memorize, but I got the hang of it. So first I'm going to start out with how much one particular piece of armor does.

Like I said earlier it took me a while so don't expect to know it right away, because that's what I thought would happen. Now we can move on to how much a sword does to armor. In this picture it says the sword then the armor worn, if it says leather then it means full leather.

Now I'm going to talk about the durability on armor. You could also find this out yourself my clicking a short-key in Minecraft. What you have to do is click F3 and H. Once you have done that it will bring up the item number and durability. It only shows the durability if it is an item that can be used or that can protect you. Example: Armor, Weapons, and Tools.

Hope you all learned something about learning armor on this thread! -Jayotic

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Mind giving me the source of where you found the pictures?

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I personally disagree with the swordto armour ratio, but neat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci