• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kronic [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
we don't have enough members currently. I'm talking to soul. once we get like at least 5 or 6 people on we will start
Just an update, won't make it the battle today suggest we should change it to next Sat.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i can call it whatever 4got10 was what forgotten people call it, don't talk for me when you're not even in the clan, anyways not here to start a flame war were just waiting for Kronic to get ready.
Not starting a flame. I also knew that it just bugs me

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Dannybodo, AdditionHD, and Gravity_Grasper have been REMOVED from the clan due to inactivity. SenchSlash, hiyourHD, and Heart_And_Soul are at RISK of being kicked due to inactivity. Mint_Sibs and Dompyre have been promoted to Member. Welcome to Kronic.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dannybodo, AdditionHD, and Gravity_Grasper have been REMOVED from the clan due to inactivity. SenchSlash, hiyourHD, and Heart_And_Soul are at RISK of being kicked due to inactivity. Mint_Sibs and Dompyre have been promoted to Member. Welcome to Kronic.
Sench is on the #Deception roster :/

Ironwazzerr

Diamond
Reaction score
Great thread, great clan and awesome records. Hope this clan reaches the top! Cheerleader plox!

HohoGod

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN? HohoHD
Age?12
Win/Total? 124/964
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do You Have Skype And Teamspeak? Yes
Skype Name? U have me
One PvP Strength? Flint and Steel
One PvP Weakness? Lag
How Often Have You Played With Any Of The Members? All of them, i just quit once
Why Do You Want To Join Kronic? Cause i used to be in this clan and it used to be a fun clan to do clan battles and scim and i really want to do the clan battles!
Anything Else? Nope i just want to come back <3

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN? HohoHD
Age?12
Win/Total? 124/964
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do You Have Skype And Teamspeak? Yes
Skype Name? U have me
One PvP Strength? Flint and Steel
One PvP Weakness? Lag
How Often Have You Played With Any Of The Members? All of them, i just quit once
Why Do You Want To Join Kronic? Cause i used to be in this clan and it used to be a fun clan to do clan battles and scim and i really want to do the clan battles!
Anything Else? Nope i just want to come back <3
Accepted as Member. Welcome back to Kronic

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I think that my application was missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci