• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosAU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
how bout u tell me your "main account" like the one u have like 1000 wins legacy on!!
Not telling someone like you. So you can see who I am atm, and you're scared to tell me who you're?

Btw most likely all this stuff is going to be deleted by a mod.

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay, Thats it. ToxicBlaze you know better than to flame your own clan thread.

camel Please leave the thread. I know better about your habits and accounts then most players.

Anonymous We did not cb this version of your clan but another version. Leave the thread and stop causing flame. We all have our explaination for the anti-cheat, Mine is drag clicking. We didn't post a false win but this is a complete true win which I can hop onto the teamspeak and explain the situation

Delusionals

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, Thats it. ToxicBlaze you know better than to flame your own clan thread.

camel Please leave the thread. I know better about your habits and accounts then most players.

Anonymous We did not cb this version of your clan but another version. Leave the thread and stop causing flame. We all have our explaination for the anti-cheat, Mine is drag clicking. We didn't post a false win but this is a complete true win which I can hop onto the teamspeak and explain the situation
Ok it was an old thread an dill stop flaming ur thread want me to post loss?

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Goldsminer Vigilo Do not warn us please bout the flame, i am fully conscience of it I am trying to fix this, Just do a bit of cleanup of the thread.

TeeArrr There indeed a 1st for everything. Anything is possible. imo your views on philosophy are bias towards the clan as you have friends inside that clan. They're respectable etc, but it is extremely suspicious that hqrrison lags out. This player knows that a certain player in philo, has a booter and did ddos hqrrison in past experiences. Please understand my point of view and if you wish to take this further hit me up with a pm on the forums.

Ok it was an old thread an dill stop flaming ur thread want me to post loss?
I couldn't careless. I am over you and your motives. You know that we did indeed win on the other thread.

Woodsy_ This is an admission to this win being true and not false.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Goldsminer Vigilo Do not warn us please bout the flame, i am fully conscience of it I am trying to fix this, Just do a bit of cleanup of the thread.

TeeArrr There indeed a 1st for everything. Anything is possible. imo your views on philosophy are bias towards the clan as you have friends inside that clan. They're respectable etc, but it is extremely suspicious that hqrrison lags out. This player knows that a certain player in philo, has a booter and did ddos hqrrison in past experiences. Please understand my point of view and if you wish to take this further hit me up with a pm on the forums.

I couldn't careless. I am over you and your motives. You know that we did indeed win on the other thread.

I see where your coming from and fair enough haha

Dantehh

Survivor
Reaction score

james the rapist went on philo ts
james the rapist asked goud for a cb
goud said "no"
james said "why"
goud said "ronan being your leader says enough" (looll)
james said "scrim at least"
goud denied
james abused the crap out of him
james got rip netted

coincidence?

i think not!_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads