• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: __Booster
Aɢᴇ: 14
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: xboosterjustice
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: carnage, dexterity, nobility, lots of more
Why would you like to join: I wanna pvp with gods like Heirokos. I will carry every round im in.

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Moodkip
Aɢᴇ: 13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: mudkipbruh
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Rivals, Desolate, Vendetta, Infinitive
Why would you like to join: I know a few people in this clan and they are chill ;) anyways this is a good clan

Extinct

Tribute
Reaction score
Everone joining one clan!!1 Eh it's whatever clan battles will decrease but other than that GoodLuck!

Reactions: Pyr

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
Everone joining one clan!!1 Eh it's whatever clan battles will decrease but other than that GoodLuck!
There's not a lot of clans around that people want to try for or some people don't want to put in work to make one.

Extinct

Tribute
Reaction score
There's not a lot of clans around that people want to try for or some people don't want to put in work to make one.
That is true, I miss the old days when the forums were filled with clans you can battle 24/7. Haha. The community is truly falling apart.:/

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
That is true, I miss the old days when the forums were filled with clans you can battle 24/7. Haha. The community is truly falling apart.:/
things can get better. I would say its improving slightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci