• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afreet

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ColiPlays
Aɢᴇ: 14
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: coliplays
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: EnzoGenesis
Why would you like to join: cuz u know pvp is mah life and I grind hard all day errday, and also I eat the booty like cupcakes so

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Vancee
Aɢᴇ: 13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: jasonvance10
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Signature
Why would you like to join: I have no friends to hang out with in real life so why not talk to ones online?

Mileas

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Vancee
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: jasonvance10
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Signature
Why would you like to join: I have no friends to hang out with in real life so why not talk to ones online?
last part of the app I was like same

Forbidix_v2

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Forbidix
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: ill pm
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Serenity, Beyond, Tigers/redemption, Cobalt, Ancient, Curse, Extinct, Nobility and bunch of others
Why would you like to join: People in here are chill and I was watching a movie with u guys last night and it was lit. PartyAnimal was destroying those saltines tho ;/

Azama

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Forbidix
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: ill pm
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Serenity, Beyond, Tigers/redemption, Cobalt, Ancient, Curse, Extinct, Nobility and bunch of others
Why would you like to join: People in here are chill and I was watching a movie with u guys last night and it was lit. PartyAnimal was destroying those saltines tho ;/
third acc??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci