• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Krypton EU

KryptonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Because i find my self as a decent pvper and i know a couple of people here and want to be fighting friends with them and have a good time in this clan ;)
Why do you want to join?Because i know some guys in this clan like JustAkryt and sirfilip <3 and i want to become a part of this clans community and become friends with these people :D and Krypton seems to be a pretty good clan.
Donor on MCSG? Diamond on main
Previous clans? i dont remember much because i had a big break, but i was in all of jdennis' clans and some of dengel00 and Hungerz.
Skype name?Nicolaigutten123
IRL Name? Nicolai
W/L Ratio? think like 1/3.5 on my main dont care about stats only play cw to win and i play badlion.
Country? I am Norwegian like Brynemannen ;)
IGN? Qryt and filip know me as Ciico/Xiszor, but my ign is n0ci, RampageNetro and N3tro
trial

EVERY1 ELSE DECLINE, SRRY FOR THE LATE RESPONS

Diocane

Survivor
Reaction score
Why should we accept you?Because i will cry if not
Why do you want to join?Because you are an amazing clan, with a lot of experience in the mcsg's competitive community
Donor on MCSG? YES platinum
Previous clans?Ignorant,Weaken,Alius,Oblivion,typhoon,JoinT,Obsolate,Hydrogen,Sprinkles,Extremist,Dancovers and more
Skype name?godzfraz11
IRL Name?alessandro
W/L Ratio?idk
Country?Italy
IGN?538

Last edited:

Sphyress

Spectator
Reaction score
Why should we accept you : i have 3 good past clans, and i'm a good player in cw

Why do you want to join : I want to help the clan in cw, and i want
to live a new experience

Donor on MCSG : Nope sorry

Previous clans : Extremist - Hidden - Ignorant - Weaken - Proximity

Skype name : Cragger8901
IRL Name : Francesco
W/L Ratio : i play for fun
IGN : 130Km

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? I am an old player(playin' since aprill of 2014) I find myself a decent pvper, I am not salty but competitive too, I can work in team pretty good(I am a defensive player) I can record the clan war rounds and also I will dedicate a lot of time to this clan even that this year I will have a lot of exams, I promise that I will be loyal and I will give a lot of devotament and my point of view
Why do you want to join? Well I've just started to play mc again 2 weeks ago after a 6 months break trying to get supreme(and I didnt :'( ) so now I am searching for a good english clan where to improve my abilities and fit easily. I am trying to meet new players and make new friends :). Hope sebiix or mariusakd will not say anything bad about me just because I am Romanian as they are and they dont like romanians in english clans where they are too ;(
Donor on MCSG? Yus
Previous clans? RetroReborn, WarGodz, Vision(jdennis' version and nexatue's version), Vion, RedLight, Aspiire
Skype name? rizzeh.catalin1
IRL Name?Catalin(caden), Gabriel
W/L Ratio?well I bought rowzzz's account and my ex main was thrillbaros so I have on it 600/2000 (1/3) and my alt gutKneiv got 1/4.5 aswell
Country?[P]Romania
IGN?Rowzzz, thrillbaros gutKneiv

R3sp3ktor

Platinum
Reaction score
Why should we accept you?idk
Why do you want to join?I want to help the clan in cw :D
Donor on MCSG?yes Platinum
Previous clans?Alternative,Dancovers,Vision,WarGodz,Notags0z,Feigned,Defight etc
Skype name?tony200117
IRL Name?Antoni
W/L Ratio?380/3153
Country?Romania
IGN?VisionRes

Glaciem_

Tribute
Reaction score
Why should we accept you: idk
Why do you want to join: Because I wanna improve my cw skills with people good in pvp
Donor on MCSG: Nope because i was scammed by a random guy
Previous clans: Signature
Skype name: infect.dark
IRL Name: Michelangelo
W/L Ratio: With my old donor 1/4
IGN: BIGCHEATER​

Sharpnez

Spectator
Reaction score
Why should we accept you?Because im skilled
Why do you want to join?I need to play with a good clan
Donor on MCSG? yes platinum