• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Krypton360 - Resignation Letter

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers! Some of you may know me/have seen my around the servers I am/use to be a Sr. Moderator here. I have been thinking about doing this for a while and I have come to the conclusion that it’s time I hang up my “Moderation Cape” for now …. I have been staff here for 204 days (I recieved Mod 204 days ago and Sr. Mod 84 days ago) and with over 1,200 actions I believe its my time to resign as a staff member here. I have been pretty happy most of the time I have been a Mod/Sr. Mod here. I have decided to resign after how unhappy I have become over the past few weeks, there have been a few reasons why I have become unhappy and why I am resigning but I am not going to share them. Now if you wondering “why is he making this thread if he is not going to tell us why is he leaving”, then don’t. I am writing this because I would like to tell you that I’m leaving so you don’t question why my ranks have all of a sudden been removed.

At this time I don’t know if I will ever return to the staff team here, but I will surely stick around and play some of the awesome game types this server has to offer. If you see me around don’t forget to say hello.

Some people I would like to give a big thanks to for giving me opportunities & making my time as a staff member more enjoyable are...

AmyGlitters, TheOneHarry, Frazzli185, KRaidium, Razzledgirl, Rusty, RelentlessForce, _AquaTechMC_, KendraNichole, mrmouldymango, Zacharoutio, Sam , TotalDramaTony, DarkNiightz, laureypop1

I will also be resigning as Server OP from TeamElite.
Dave

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Aaahhh... I hope to see you back in the future, you were amazing at your job.

Until then, goodluck in life! Enjoy it!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
NO! Krypton, you were such an amazing Sr. Mod! why must so many good staff members resign ;-;

KendraNichole

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. Best Sr. Mod by far. You'll definitely be missed and thank you for all you've done to help me and the rest of the server. You better not stop talking to me! I may just have to yell at you.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I'll miss you! Thank you for your time <3

Good luck with your future endeavors!

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Such a shame to see you leave, hope you may return one day! Thanks for the training ;)

My best memory was you coming into my channel when I was multitasking and made me jump as you just randomly started talking! Hope to see you around, and wish the best in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci