• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KryptonEU ❖

Are we a XxPr0MCPvP3r clan?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Super Duper Yes

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • With SpajzeN, hahaha Easy?

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • With Ledger, hahaha never (take this)

Votes: 88 50.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KryptonClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? I'm very active and I'm decent in the pvp and I'm related to god param so i have his almighty powers.
Why do you want to join? I want to join because this clan is really good and has a lot of potential
Donor on MCSG? no
Previous clans? Genesis and Ancient US
Skype name? pm
IRL Name? Justin
W/L Ratio? 400/1700
Country? United States
IGN? Kohalla
trial bro

RodHax

Survivor
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Because I Know the most part of the member and we also played in different clans together so I already have a decent team work with 90% of the members
Why do you want to join? Because I know I can give a lot to you and you can give a lot to me
Donor on MCSG? No
Previous clans? Predation, Vector, Almighty, Epicenter, Retro, Astral (more in my signature)
Skype name? You already have it
IRL Name? You can call me Gianlu
W/L Ratio? I only play cws
Country? ITALY
IGN? Gianlv

Huzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Why should we accept you?bcs im good
Why do you want to join?i want to have good teamm8's that I can play with
Donor on MCSG?on alt yes
Previous clans?Almighty,Saber (Genesis),Soar,Astrum....
Skype name?u got me
IRL Name? Tony
W/L Ratio? 1/4
Country?Croatia
IGN? ghostclienterr
not recommended

Huzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Because I Know the most part of the member and we also played in different clans together so I already have a decent team work with 90% of the members
Why do you want to join? Because I know I can give a lot to you and you can give a lot to me
Donor on MCSG? No
Previous clans? Predation, Vector, Almighty, Epicenter, Retro, Astral (more in my signature)
Skype name? You already have it
IRL Name? You can call me Gianlu
W/L Ratio? I only play cws
Country? ITALY
IGN? Gianlv
Recommended

Dqtu

Survivor
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? : You should accept me because i am a good pvp-er, i also have a good teamwork and i am communicating a lot.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join this clan because it is really good , people from here are friendly and funny aswell and i also want to prove myself.
Donor on MCSG?: No.
Previous clans?: Almighty , Tracking , WarGodz , Scythe, Feigned and the best clans from Romania.
Skype name?: dutuu29
IRL Name?: You can call me "Dutu"
W/L Ratio?: 1/3.1875 (16/51)
Country?: Romania
IGN? : Dqtu

Huzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? : You should accept me because i am a good pvp-er, i also have a good teamwork and i am communicating a lot.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join this clan because it is really good , people from here are friendly and funny aswell and i also want to prove myself.
Donor on MCSG?: No.
Previous clans?: Almighty , Tracking , WarGodz , Scythe, Feigned and the best clans from Romania.
Skype name?: dutuu29
IRL Name?: You can call me "Dutu"
W/L Ratio?: 1/3.1875 (16/51)
Country?: Romania
IGN? : Dqtu
Nice lie, u suck at communication skills.

DuckAzzPvP

Experienced
Reaction score
take off thizey
It was a troll, his best friend ( MEIKER ) has acces to the krypton account so he put thizey on the thread cause he wanted him to play a cw for them even though he's not n this clan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci