• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KryptonEU ❖

Are we a XxPr0MCPvP3r clan?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Super Duper Yes

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • With SpajzeN, hahaha Easy?

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • With Ledger, hahaha never (take this)

Votes: 88 50.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MCDaveHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Why should we accept you?Because Im very active and I can play cw at any time,my teamwork is very nice.
Why do you want to join?Because this is a good clan and I wont to play cw.
Donor on MCSG?Nope
Previous clans?#Conclave #Asperia #Epicentre
Skype name?ivanivan83850
IRL Name?Dave
W/L Ratio?420/2600
Country?Brazil
Age?16
IGN?zDavey

Alviin

Tribute
Reaction score

randy left so he could join Imperials lmfao
Not true at all, Karl wtf is your bullshit. I left since SpajzeN told me some ALL OF THE BUNNIES up Good. And also i've been friends with the Imperial guys for a long time (ever since i started) i also told you that if you let SpajzeN in again, im out. So joining Imperials was not the only reason for me to leave the clan ( MCGamer is going to censor that sentence above xd)

KryptonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Not true at all, Karl wtf is your bullshit. I left since SpajzeN told me some ALL OF THE BUNNIES up Good. And also i've been friends with the Imperial guys for a long time (ever since i started) i also told you that if you let SpajzeN in again, im out. So joining Imperials was not the only reason for me to leave the clan ( MCGamer is going to censor that sentence above xd)
Ok my dude. But you did leave and you did join Imperials ;p

SpajzeN

Tribute
Reaction score
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA you know why he let me in? cuz im better than you m8 :p still if you leave, soooooooo bye :)

Alviin

Tribute
Reaction score
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA you know why he let me in? cuz im better than you m8 :p still if you leave, soooooooo bye :)
You really do need some sort of medication, nice grammar aswell, i can see that you are really well educated my friend :)
im not trying to deny that in anyway, i can't really see the problem either, as i am friends with them, it would be a diffrent thing if i joined like a randy clan or something xd.

Macroserrr

Spectator
Reaction score
Why should we accept you?I don't know xD,i think this clan is so op..
Why do you want to join? I want to meetup new friends..
Donor on MCSG?Nope
Previous clans? Astrum,Tehniqals,ZocktEX
Skype name? macroser1136
IRL Name? Veljko
W/L Ratio? 443 / 1242
Country? Bosnia
Age? 16
IGN? Macroser

Omri

Career
Reaction score
You really do need some sort of medication, nice grammar aswell, i can see that you are really well educated my friend :)

im not trying to deny that in anyway, i can't really see the problem either, as i am friends with them, it would be a diffrent thing if i joined like a randy clan or something xd.
Please stop the flame bros we need peace doods. #World peace 2016

Neon1927

Tribute
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? You should accept me cause (i think) i'm good in cws
Why do you want to join? Cause i want join a clan where i can be better than now
Donor on MCSG? No, but i'm going to buy it
Previous clans? Phayron, Abstract and some randies
Skype name? forzaromaneon
IRL Name? Gianmarco ( Call me Neon )
W/L Ratio? 250/1700 (Alt) 30/120 (Main)
Country? Italy
Age? 14
IGN? xpsd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads