• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KryptonEU ❖

Are we a XxPr0MCPvP3r clan?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Super Duper Yes

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • With SpajzeN, hahaha Easy?

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • With Ledger, hahaha never (take this)

Votes: 88 50.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

whyCHEAT

Survivor
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Hmmm, i dont know why but we have been playd together before and it worked out well. I got my mic now and talking english finaly. I am a decent bw player with a win raiting in 1/3 on suicide and 1/6.7 on nydlee. You guys might know me as Euras or Danny ;) Kinda want to get back to the community. Missed you guys allot.
Why do you want to join? I want to join this clan becaus i miss my lads and belive i can improov my skils here and work together with you guys. as i said i am a old friend and am back now with the MIC.
Donor on MCSG? Diamond
Previous clans? I have been in Solitude, Typhoon, Recoill, Invasion Reborn and a few other with alot of you guys.
Skype name? JegNekter
IRL Name? Danny
W/L Ratio? Winning 1/3 on suicide and 1/6.7 on nydlee
Country? Norway
IGN? My names atm suicide & nydlee. (knowed as iApologize, iSuicide, EurasYT, FallenRevenge & Sofus)
nice application and good luck :)

Huzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Why should we accept you?Because you told me to get my communication skills better, and thats what i did, apart from that im all good :)
Why do you want to join?Because i know alot of people here so my teamwork wouldn't be bad
Donor on MCSG?Diamond
Previous clans?Dont really remember, its been a while
Skype name?u got me
IRL Name?no need for that ;)
W/L Ratio?61/374 its Good because i haven't played much because of the amount of hackers, its just frustrating
Country?Jordan
IGN?BLAIRHUZZ (changed it like 30 mins ago xD it used to be Hxzz but ill change it back to Hxzz)

KryptonClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Hmmm, i dont know why but we have been playd together before and it worked out well. I got my mic now and talking english finaly. I am a decent bw player with a win raiting in 1/3 on suicide and 1/6.7 on nydlee. You guys might know me as Euras or Danny ;) Kinda want to get back to the community. Missed you guys allot.
Why do you want to join? I want to join this clan becaus i miss my lads and belive i can improov my skils here and work together with you guys. as i said i am a old friend and am back now with the MIC.
Donor on MCSG? Diamond
Previous clans? I have been in Solitude, Typhoon, Recoill, Invasion Reborn and a few other with alot of you guys.
Skype name? JegNekter
IRL Name? Danny
W/L Ratio? Winning 1/3 on suicide and 1/6.7 on nydlee
Country? Norway
IGN? My names atm suicide & nydlee. (knowed as iApologize, iSuicide, EurasYT, FallenRevenge & Sofus)
trial

Why should we accept you?Because you told me to get my communication skills better, and thats what i did, apart from that im all good :)
Why do you want to join?Because i know alot of people here so my teamwork wouldn't be bad
Donor on MCSG?Diamond
Previous clans?Dont really remember, its been a while
Skype name?u got me
IRL Name?no need for that ;)
W/L Ratio?61/374 its Good because i haven't played much because of the amount of hackers, its just frustrating
Country?Jordan
IGN?BLAIRHUZZ (changed it like 30 mins ago xD it used to be Hxzz but ill change it back to Hxzz)
declined

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN SO FEEL FREE TO APPLY WHENEVER YOU WANT FOR A CHANCE TO JOIN.
GL!

Arkeyy aka kbkey

Platinum
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? I am good in clanwars and I am really experienced.
Why do you want to join? Cuz it's a very good clan
Donor on MCSG? Platinum
Previous clans? Predation - Glacial - Raven - Royalty - Ismerize - Vion - Vision - Swarm - Giants - UnStable - Victims - Intrepid and many other.
Skype name? noizy3005
IRL Name? Andrea
W/L Ratio? 1/3
Country? ITA
IGN? UnStableKey // ToggleClick
If u think I am unlegit u can screenshare me as I say everyday!​

Quantum
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? I am good in clanwars and I am really experienced.
Why do you want to join? Cuz it's a very good clan
Donor on MCSG? Platinum
Previous clans? Predation - Glacial - Raven - Royalty - Ismerize - Vion - Vision - Swarm - Giants - UnStable - Victims - Intrepid and many other.
Skype name? noizy3005
IRL Name? Andrea
W/L Ratio? 1/3
Country? ITA
IGN? UnStableKey // ToggleClick
If u think I am unlegit u can screenshare me as I say everyday!​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member