• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Kryptonic | US & CA Division

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Anthony
In Game Name: PocketCrafter98

What Do You Like to Be Called: Pocket
Skype Name: Anthony.s.f
Wins: 81
Games Played: 1252
Weaknesses: Rod combo's
Past Clans: ShadowPvP
Why Do You Want To Join #Kryptonic: I want to join #Kryptonic because I am good friends with the owner and I believe that this will turn into a great clan that will get recognized, and I would like to help the clan get there if I could.
Welcome K3wl Kid!!!

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
wanna clan battle
Please reply back with your clan skype and how many people would you be willing to battle 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, or 6v6. Once we received your reply, we will get back to you thanks!

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Battle add me on skype or PM me for my TS Skype is ---> iPyroYo

Ragiing_Unicorn

Diamond
Reaction score
In Game Name: Ragiing_Unicron
What Do You Like to Be Called: Hawkins our unicorn or whatever
Skype Name:incogmc
Wins:52 (stats reset at 450 out of 1800 no proof but i think my reset stats are decent enough)
Games Played: 250 around there
Weaknesses: Water/Ice battles
Past Clans: #alpha artofpvp Dabes
Why Do You Want To Join #Kryptonic: i know andriodsniper and i miss being in a clan
Anything Else You Wanna Add Here (Optional): Im not the most active person anymore but i will be on for cbs if im informed about them!

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
In Game Name: Ragiing_Unicron
What Do You Like to Be Called: Hawkins our unicorn or whatever
Skype Name:incogmc
Wins:52 (stats reset at 450 out of 1800 no proof but i think my reset stats are decent enough)
Games Played: 250 around there
Weaknesses: Water/Ice battles
Past Clans: #alpha artofpvp Dabes
Why Do You Want To Join #Kryptonic: i know andriodsniper and i miss being in a clan
Anything Else You Wanna Add Here (Optional): Im not the most active person anymore but i will be on for cbs if im informed about them!
You Have Been Accepted As A Member! (Show me your skill and you will be Promoted!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci