• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Kryptonity [US & CA Division]

Garfield0423

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Garfield0423 (Call me G)
Skype (Must Have): live:xxgarfield0423xx
Continent (Region): North America, USA, Pacific
How skilled am I? 9/10
How mature am I? 10/10

Wins: 15 (Had 2 stat resets because ratio went to crap but without the resets I would have a total of 130)
Experience With Clan Members: Have been in clans on other servers and other games but would like to have a fresh new start with some people who seem to be cool, and friendly peolple. If I don't currently meet the win requirements, please contact me to maybe do a 1v1 to test my skill, tactics, and other strengths and weakness
Maps good at?: Valleyside University, Moonbase 9, Breeze Island 2, Alaskan Village Zone 85, SG4, Holiday Resort, Teweran SG3: Futuristic City, Demon's Breeze, Survival Games (Original), Turbulence, and Lobby Games.
Maps bad at?: SG Highway, Solar Frost, Teweran SG, Teweran SG2, Fortress Pyke, Breeze Island, Ancient Japan, SG3, and SG2.
PvP Strength(s): Bow, Rod, and jitter clicking.
PvP Weaknesses: My worst enemy, ping.
Why should be accept you?: I'd like to join because it seems that it would be a great place to start for me with a nice crew of cool people who I could learn a lot from. I want to have a great clan experience and enjoy the things I can do to help out the clan in anyway shape or form. This clan seems like a great place to start for me and I would be looking forward to (if I get accepted) going on the adventures, through the challenges, and over the obstacles that we would overcome.

Thank you for reading my apply and I hope you have a great day! :)

Last edited:

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Garfield0423 (Call me G)
Skype (Must Have): live:xxgarfield0423xx
Continent (Region): North America, USA, Pacific
How skilled am I? 9/10
How mature am I? 10/10

Wins: 15 (Had 2 stat resets because ratio went to crap but without the resets I would have a total of 130)
Experience With Clan Members: Have been in clans on other servers and other games but would like to have a fresh new start with some people who seem to be cool, and friendly peolple. If I don't currently meet the win requirements, please contact me to maybe do a 1v1 to test my skill, tactics, and other strengths and weakness
Maps good at?: Valleyside University, Moonbase 9, Breeze Island 2, Alaskan Village Zone 85, SG4, Holiday Resort, Teweran SG3: Futuristic City, Demon's Breeze, Survival Games (Original), Turbulence, and Lobby Games.
Maps bad at?: SG Highway, Solar Frost, Teweran SG, Teweran SG2, Fortress Pyke, Breeze Island, Ancient Japan, SG3, and SG2.
PvP Strength(s): Bow, Rod, and jitter clicking.
PvP Weaknesses: My worst enemy, ping.
Why should be accept you?: I'd like to join because it seems that it would be a great place to start for me with a nice crew of cool people who I could learn a lot from. I want to have a great clan experience and enjoy the things I can do to help out the clan in anyway shape or form. This clan seems like a great place to start for me and I would be looking forward to (if I get accepted) going on the adventures, through the challenges, and over the obstacles that we would overcome.

Thank you for reading my apply and I hope you have a great day! :)
You have been ACCEPTED as Member! (Great Application :D )

Reaction score
- Name: Jabril
-Minecraft IGN: Pokemonfunk17
-What would you like to be called?: Poke
-What's your skype?: Jabril156
- Games Won: 81
- Games Played: 1718
- PVP Strengths: Ping, Rod,Sword,Bow,
- PVP Weaknesses:Hackers,Pingers, Water Fights,
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 6
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 9
-Do you have routes on Clan Battle Maps?: 9
- Previous Clans: #Frost, #Hope,#daylight
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to #Kryptonity?: I think i would be a could experince in the clan and it would help my pvp to fight good players and i would havc so much fun and one of my best friends room shark is in here

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
- Name: Jabril
-Minecraft IGN: Pokemonfunk17
-What would you like to be called?: Poke
-What's your skype?: Jabril156
- Games Won: 81
- Games Played: 1718
- PVP Strengths: Ping, Rod,Sword,Bow,
- PVP Weaknesses:Hackers,Pingers, Water Fights,
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 6
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 9
-Do you have routes on Clan Battle Maps?: 9
- Previous Clans: #Frost, #Hope,#daylight
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to #Kryptonity?: I think i would be a could experince in the clan and it would help my pvp to fight good players and i would havc so much fun and one of my best friends room shark is in here
You have been ACCEPTED as Member!

steve_the_block

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Andrei Reyes
-Minecraft IGN: steve_the_block
-What would you like to be called?: steve, block, Andrei, or Tem Bacca Dood under the bridge. (not a bacca fanboy)
-What's your skype?: abireyes117
- Games Won: 451
- Games Played: 4315
- PVP Strengths: Fishing Rods, Stealth, Teamwork, FNS, Running Away.
- PVP Weaknesses: FNS, Fishing Rods, Stress
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 7
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 9.5
-Do you have routes on Clan Battle Maps?: Yes
- Previous Clans: #TeamWest #Valhalla #Kryptonic
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to #Kryptonity?: I would like to join, because I was in the previous version of this clan, stayed until it disbanded, and waited forever to sign back up. I also feel like I can be useful to the clan, I'm pretty calm, and I know BP. Well, it's been a while since we spoke, and I feel like I can talk to him more through this clan. Also, my stats are not that great, but I am not too shabby at pvp. These are my reasons on why I would like to be accepted to #Kryptonity. Please take the time to go over your decision. -Thank you!

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Andrei Reyes
-Minecraft IGN: steve_the_block
-What would you like to be called?: steve, block, Andrei, or Tem Bacca Dood under the bridge. (not a bacca fanboy)
-What's your skype?: abireyes117
- Games Won: 451
- Games Played: 4315
- PVP Strengths: Fishing Rods, Stealth, Teamwork, FNS, Running Away.
- PVP Weaknesses: FNS, Fishing Rods, Stress
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 7
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 9.5
-Do you have routes on Clan Battle Maps?: Yes
- Previous Clans: #TeamWest #Valhalla #Kryptonic
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to #Kryptonity?: I would like to join, because I was in the previous version of this clan, stayed until it disbanded, and waited forever to sign back up. I also feel like I can be useful to the clan, I'm pretty calm, and I know BP. Well, it's been a while since we spoke, and I feel like I can talk to him more through this clan. Also, my stats are not that great, but I am not too shabby at pvp. These are my reasons on why I would like to be accepted to #Kryptonity. Please take the time to go over your decision. -Thank you!
You have been ACCEPTED as Noble!

SilentMC

Spectator
Reaction score
- Name:Zach
-Minecraft IGN: Silent_guy33
-What would you like to be called?: SilentMC
-What's your skype?: You have it
- Games Won: 814 i think not on atm
- Games Played:6100
- PVP Strengths: Fishing Rod Combos n Fns n Bow
- PVP Weaknesses: Nutin i OP xD
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]:10
-How mature are you? [1/10]:9 1/2
-Do you have routes on Clan Battle Maps?:YAS
- Previous Clans: Vex Revolution Synergy
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to #Kryptonity?:
Because tasty is Bae

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
- Name:Zach
-Minecraft IGN: Silent_guy33
-What would you like to be called?: SilentMC
-What's your skype?: You have it
- Games Won: 814 i think not on atm
- Games Played:6100
- PVP Strengths: Fishing Rod Combos n Fns n Bow
- PVP Weaknesses: Nutin i OP xD
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]:10
-How mature are you? [1/10]:9 1/2
-Do you have routes on Clan Battle Maps?:YAS
- Previous Clans: Vex Revolution Synergy
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to #Kryptonity?:
Because tasty is Bae
You have been ACCEPTED as Elite! (Please make sure to fill it properly and maturly.)

TommyC02

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TommyC02
You Can call me Tommy.
My Skype is Tommasoc2002
Games won: 74
Games Played : 1972
PvP Strengths: Insane Rod Combos and Bow and FnS
PvP Weakness; Teams of 3
How Skilles are you at PvP 1/10: i think 7-8 But im Rusty When i try i am like 9
Im Mature but i rage sometimes....
Yea i have Routs in almost every map.
Previous clans: #Frost then i dont remember.....
i Deserve to be in #Kryptonity Because i think im decent at PvP but i get some good Combos and i get like 45-50 Ping on CA and like 60 on us.... I Really like this clan and i think i deserve to be in it.
thanks for reading this and hopefully u will enjoy.

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TommyC02
You Can call me Tommy.
My Skype is Tommasoc2002
Games won: 74
Games Played : 1972
PvP Strengths: Insane Rod Combos and Bow and FnS
PvP Weakness; Teams of 3
How Skilles are you at PvP 1/10: i think 7-8 But im Rusty When i try i am like 9
Im Mature but i rage sometimes....
Yea i have Routs in almost every map.
Previous clans: #Frost then i dont remember.....
i Deserve to be in #Kryptonity Because i think im decent at PvP but i get some good Combos and i get like 45-50 Ping on CA and like 60 on us.... I Really like this clan and i think i deserve to be in it.
thanks for reading this and hopefully u will enjoy.
You have been ACCEPTED as Member!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci