• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KSU Triple 0 2 Here!

KSU0002

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there people! I'm a new player here and I decided to join the forums. I started playing the first day of V2 and I really like the network. I hope to be an active forum member and meet tons of new friends! My name is pronounced "Kay-Ess-You-Triple-Oh-Two" and my IGN is KSU0002. I am a K-State fan and I love to play basketball and baseball, but my favorite sport is Cross Country, where my team went to the State Championships this year! I have enjoyed what I've seen so far, which has only been playing Zone 85 all 4 games I've played, along with Several SGClassic wins, and a few games on Quarter Quell and Team Fortress 2. My favorite gamemode so far is TF2, and my least favorite so far is MCSG, I think the official hunger games plugin is way overrated but I've only played Zone 85 so it might get better. I hope to try everything out, but nobody is ever on anything except MCSG, which is sad. I hope to meet each and every one of you in the future!

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to McGamer, hope you enjoy your stay ;3

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! Enjoy the flight. :)

of stairs because this a 3 star hotel.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Awesome, welcome to the forums! It's great to see someone check out the forums after just recently coming to the network c:

While we may not be a hotel, contrary to popular belief, many of the nicest people in the MCGamer community hang out on the forums, so this is definitely the place to be for friendly conversation and discussion :)

The Survival Games is definitely MCG's most popular and renowned gamemode, but it's good to hear that you're interested in the other games! Zone 85 isn't by any means a bad map, but might not be up to your tastes, as it's a bit of a dystopic map. I encourage you to explore SGC further and get a feel for traditional Survival Games - It's like playing SG on Hard mode :p Less food and equipment, so if you ever decide to transition over to regular SG then you'll be more than proficient at basic survival and foraging skills c:

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome! My name's bridgedragon, or whatever. I will not be your tour guide. Bathrooms are to the left. Enjoy your stay!

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to forums :) Trust me, you will love it here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci