• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KyleD/KD's Resignation Letter

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Hello forumers of MCGamer.

Some of you may know me, and some of you not, but I have decided that after serving a service of 1 year and two months, I am going to step down from the position of Moderator. Over my time of a Moderator a huge amount of stuff has happened. I have been fortunate enough to meet a large amount of really cool people within the staff team. I have made a huge amount of new friends, and have gotten lots of fond memories of my time here. Some of my largest achievements as a Moderator include;
  • One year service as a Moderator
  • Running the MCGamer Awards
  • Co-Hosting the Community Focus Group
  • Being accepted into the CEP
People who deserve a mention:
Col_StaR You are an excellent Admin. You conduct your job in such an amazing manner and I heavily respect you and am proud to say I worked for you. I wish you the best of luck in life.

Dave I also think you are a top notch Administrator. I realise you get given large quantities of hatred, but without you MCGamer wouldn't be as great as it is. People should realise the amount of work this guy does... it's incredible. I hope we still manage to chat from time to time.

DracoHD You are by far, one of the best Senior Moderators. I have a lot of time and respect for you. Although I haven't spoken to you much, I think you are a really cool guy. I hope we can still talk together from time to time on TS.

KitMencha We've had our ups and downs, but I think you are a really cool guy. I hope you pass your trial, and excel as a Senior Moderator.

JennoKoala You are deffienetly one of the coolest guys I have spoken to within this community. You are a great friend of mine, and I heavily respect you. <3

KRaidium Y u so Italian? You are a great friend to me and you were a fantastic Sr.Mod. I hope we can still keep in touch!

Sorry if I forgot you!

I'd quickly like to add that I will still be playing MCGamer on a regular basis. Maybe after the summer I will return as Moderator. My main reason for resigning is the fact that I spend too much time indoors, and I want to enjoy my summer break. I wish you all the best of luck.

Regards, Kyle

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm surprised you wasn't part of the new set of trials, you've constantly gave up your time and you have a great work ethic. But, let's focus on your contribution and your services: you was an exceptional moderator who deserves all their credit and I'm glad we persist in talking.

Today, MCGamer lost a veteran.

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Kyle, nooo! D:

You were one of the best Moderators in my opinion, one of the ones I looked up to. Good luck in the future :(

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck in your future, I really look up to you man! :)

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
dun dun dun, another bites the dust, dun dun dun.

Great mod went down today. Thanks for the reason you gave me, gives us all hope!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Your contributions and service will be missed greatly, who is going to co-run MCGAwards 4? Or will it still be you from a non-staff position?

Anyway. It's sad to see a great contributor and member of staff go. Hope to see you around.

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Your contributions and service will be missed greatly, who is going to co-run MCGAwards 4? Or will it still be you from a non-staff position?

Anyway. It's sad to see a great contributor and member of staff go. Hope to see you around.
I am not sure. I had plans to start it around August/September and I plan to hopefully return to the team by then.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish I got to know you more man :( I'm sad to see you go.

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
Its always sad to see a staff member go. Thanks for your service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci