• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KyleD/KD's Resignation Letter

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Goodbye and good luck. Hope to see you again, hopefully with a moderator tag. :(

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh no :(
I know I'm new to the forums, but it's hard to lose a staff member here. I hope to see you around :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm surprised you wasn't part of the new set of trials, you've constantly gave up your time and you have a great work ethic. But, let's focus on your contribution and your services: you was an exceptional moderator who deserves all their credit and I'm glad we persist in talking.

Today, MCGamer lost a veteran.
weren't*
given*
were*
m8

Kyle, I knew you for a brief period of time on another server, another age.
You were a nice fellow, and it's good to know that you're resigning for a positive reason - you want to enjoy your summer break. Hopefully you'll return some time soon :)

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
weren't*
given*
were*
m8

Kyle, I knew you for a brief period of time on another server, another age.
You were a nice fellow, and it's good to know that you're resigning for a positive reason - you want to enjoy your summer break. Hopefully you'll return some time soon :)
<3 I hopefully will return.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
You were one of those great mods everyone looked up to. It's sad to see you resign but, I guess it's time to see the world they call "outside" Thanks for helping the community and hope to see you as a staff member again maybe in a few months!

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
See ya Kyle, good luck in the future and thanks for your contribution at MCGamer.

Reaction score
It's always sad to see a good moderator go.. Welp, at least I will see you in Cove ;)

dun dun dun, another bites the dust, dun dun dun.

Great mod went down today. Thanks for the reason you gave me, gives us all hope!
OH MY GOD YESTERDAY I DIED OF LAUGHTER

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Kyle :( Anyways good luck in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci