• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES La Brocanterie (SG map for 48 players)

Would you like this map on the MCSG server?

• Yep

Votes: 162 93.6%
  • Yep, but please change stuff

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, best build I have ever seen.

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
Man oh man, you expect to be for a costum server, for like a thousand dollars xD

ABasketball

Platinum
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I'd rather this doesn't get accepted. Really big and hard to navigate, everything looks the same and even experienced players will get lost and not be sure what to do. This map is full of huge and amazing structures, and the majority of players will drop Frames drastically as soon as they're teleported into the arena. Sorry if I seemed really negative person when I said all that, but most of it is facts. Although this map is very well built and its obvious that a lot of work was put into it, I wouldn't want the MCSG servers to add this to the game.

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
HOLY *Insert Multiple Swear Words Here* I cant tell whether this map is real life or Minecraft. The detail of it. This is BY FAR the most shiny and detailed map I have ever seen. UN*Insert More Swear Words Here*BELIEVABLE! Just one problem. Is there any flat terrain good for PVP? it looks like a very hilly map. but still. wow. the detail.

Schnogot

Tribute
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I'd rather this doesn't get accepted. Really big and hard to navigate, everything looks the same and even experienced players will get lost and not be sure what to do. This map is full of huge and amazing structures, and the majority of players will drop Frames drastically as soon as they're teleported into the arena. Sorry if I seemed really negative person when I said all that, but most of it is facts. Although this map is very well built and its obvious that a lot of work was put into it, I wouldn't want the MCSG servers to add this to the game.
yeah actually a lot of people think it's too big so i understand :) but i have to disagree with the hard to navigate part cause we put paths and stairs so every part is easily accessible. Also, there's no more lag than on a normal map. People that thought like you downloaded it and realized it wasn't as bad as they thought. Look up the early comments ^^

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh my god. Finally, the map got accepted. Thank you, LadyOfLove, now the community can die in peace. :'D

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What an awesome map! I've never seen a build with so much time and effort into it! I'm just freaking out how awesome it is by screenshots!

ElitePvPGodz

Tribute
Reaction score
I am breathless............... This is the most amazing build ever. I never thought I would ever play 48 player games, but with this map in it, oh yeshhh a good 48 player map. You da best boii

Edit: a lot of trees though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci