• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Labyrinth Style Map

Thedarkemporer

Spectator
Reaction score
I've always thought it would be cool too have a giant under ground map in a sort of Labyrinth style setting. Meaning, it would be a massive maze of sorts and there would be all sorts of traps and such. The only issue is I'm not very good at building or designing so I have never had the opportunity to build it. If anyone would like to help in building this map, post down in the comments below and we could work together. I would like the map to be fore 24 players and too be around 250 to 300 blocks wide.

Bryta

Tribute
Reaction score
What you know, I'm working on a map based off Greek Mythology and it includes a Labyrinth.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I have seen it done before. I am not too sure how it would play. If executed right (the paths being wide enough and there being little areas to PvP in) then it could work.

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
I have , I think , one of the hardest but the best idea for Survival Games map. Did you watch The Maze runner movie? You didn't? Go on. If we realize that project or give the idea to build teams I think it would be amazing. Feel free to message me abozt that. Have a nice day :)

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Labyrinths are a PvPer's worst nightmare. If you could turn this into a map.....hats off to you man! If you need any help, PM me!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci