• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Labyrinth (the movie)

razerzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Anyone have the idea If getting lost in the labyrinth maze hoping to find your way out or back in to the Goblin Kings Corn?

-There could be that town
-The 2 door with (up or down) one goes to hands the other goes to corn (parkour)
-The acid swamp (or lava)
- Also the sewer
-backward, upside-down, rightside-down, loopy-loop stairs

I'm forgetting a lot but it is a good idea and if you have a server and want to start making the map i would help out in anyway.

razerzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks like this is going to be the beginning of the project if anyone wants to help pm me.

More pics

Doors:

Town:

Corn:

And how the maze will look:

We don't need it to be prefect but its going to look good when its done... idea off the movie:

Lets just say im going to re-watch my Blue-ray movie

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Looks like this is going to be the beginning of the project if anyone wants to help pm me.

More pics

Doors:

Town:

Corn:

And how the maze will look:

We don't need it to be prefect but its going to look good when its done... idea off the movie:

Lets just say im going to re-watch my Blue-ray movie
Looks like it has some potential! I like ^.^

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay im going to give you the straight truth (Im srry if i this sounds completely and utterly rude). I do not think it would work, The idea of a maze themed map would not be fun at all. Running around in complete circles without even knowing just isnt fun. Also the ''maze'' theme has nothing to pertain with the HG movie nor books, im not saying every map is like the movie or books, im just saying that a maze isnt truly HG :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci