• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag issuses

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
For some reason the AU was fine today for a while until they had to stop the servers and then start them back up , i got on when they put them back up and all they did was make it leggier which was really annoying beacuse all i did was die from people darting around in server lag and it wasn't my lag I was playing with 3 other friends and they all got the same lag. why?

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
What king of lag were you receiving? Computer lag, where you frame rate goes down and movement and the map take long times to load, everything's really slow. Or proper lag, where your computer takes long periods to ping the server with information about what your character has done resulting in you getting pushed back to places you just came from.

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
What king of lag were you receiving? Computer lag, where you frame rate goes down and movement and the map take long times to load, everything's really slow. Or proper lag, where your computer takes long periods to ping the server with information about what your character has done resulting in you getting pushed back to places you just came from.

Well the map taking for ever to load, my fps was fine I get 200 but also it would also freeze up after a while ingame.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Well the map taking for ever to load, my fps was fine I get 200 but also it would also freeze up after a while ingame.

You were getting FPS spikes, I suggest you close any background application that takes up large portions of memory such as Steam or even a web browser with a ton o' tabs. You may need to turn your graphics to fast and if the maps taking a long period to render turn your render distance down.

If these don't work, I suggest you download the Razer Game Booster: http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster this will make sure to dedicate your RAM to the game, be warned though if you tab out your desktop will be slow.

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
You were getting FPS spikes, I suggest you close any background application that takes up large portions of memory such as Steam or even a web browser with a ton o' tabs. You may need to turn your graphics to fast and if the maps taking a long period to render turn your render distance down.

If these don't work, I suggest you download the Razer Game Booster: http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster this will make sure to dedicate your RAM to the game, be warned though if you tab out your desktop will be slow.

Thanks but my 3 friends ? they where all getting it as well I run on a $1500 pc i dont really lag that much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci