• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Lakeside

Would you like to see this map on MCGamer?

• Yes.

Votes: 63 84.0%
  • No. (Explain why)

Votes: 12 16.0%

• Total voters

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks extremely good, but too much water in my opinion :/
Thanks man, it means a lot. And yeah, I did put lilypads to minimise the hassle of the water but I think it will probably be an underplayed area of the map anyway. Most of the action will be on the land and I think it will be a lot of fun :)
Great! Battlegrounds needs a change of maps :D
Thank you <3

AaronTheScrub

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks man, it means a lot. And yeah, I did put lilypads to minimise the hassle of the water but I think it will probably be an underplayed area of the map anyway. Most of the action will be on the land and I think it will be a lot of fun :)
Thank you <3
That's why I voted 'yes' :p

Burner

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow this looks great, I like how you added lilly pads to break up the water because it's a real hassle when in water:p
Nice and level center making for really close, intense and fair fights as well as a few hills to run around as well!
Battlegrounds really need some more maps like these!

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow this looks great, I like how you added lilly pads to break up the water because it's a real hassle when in water:p
Nice and level center making for really close, intense and fair fights as well as a few hills to run around as well!
Battlegrounds really need some more maps like these!
Thank you very much c:

Snort

Experienced
Reaction score
honestly if this doesnt get accepted then i dont even know... it looks way more fun than any of the current bg maps...

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
honestly if this doesnt get accepted then i dont even know... it looks way more fun than any of the current bg maps...
Thank you :) and yes I do agree that it is more fun than the curtent battlegrounds maps, however it is the administrators' decision as to whether my map is accepted or not. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci